Erik ten HAAG-kaloogies vs, Eddie's United Camping Bastards

tooner

I reckon we can take this. 2-0, 2-1 but we can win. Its at OT so they -have- to attack us, and that will leave them vulnerable to our intensity and press. Our issues are with breaking down teams that expect to lose, not teams that have to go at us.

We can do this.

44 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

I reckon we can take this. 2-0, 2-1 but we can win. Its at OT so they -have- to attack us, and that will leave them vulnerable to our intensity and press. Our issues are with breaking down teams that expect to lose, not teams that have to go at us.

We can do this.

Who are you and what have you done with Rayvin?

• Haha 4

I think this will sum up how this game goes as fans....

luis suarez GIF

As unimpressed as I was watching them against Brighton and laughing at the highlights v Brentford it was earlier on and they're not as bad when it's a big game, especially at home. The bad/good news is we're definitely going to be seen as a big game as they know we're not shit anymore and can go above them plus they know our lot will be noisy in the stands and the players will be at it on the pitch so think we'll get the better version of their side rather than the lackadaisical one who probably thought they'd have too much for Brighton. If they take us lightly we should be looking at three points 100% but if they're up for it too and var goes back to default then I can see an unhappy ending. I'll be gutted if it does because we've a real chance. 

• Like 3

16 hours ago, OTF said:

Who are you and what have you done with Rayvin?

Don't think I've been a downer on the team particularly? Tend to make the odd drunken postgame comment here and there about how we'll crush everyone too tbh :cuppa: 

I am absolutely thrilled with the team and the project and have no criticisms with any of it really :D 

3 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Don't think I've been a downer on the team particularly? Tend to make the odd drunken postgame comment here and there about how we'll crush everyone too tbh :cuppa: 

I am absolutely thrilled with the team and the project and have no criticisms with any of it really :D 

I think he's got you mixed up with Gloom or CT. Mind you, even they're starting to show signs of being optimistic!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Rayvin said:

Not a downer at all, just tend to err on the side of cautious optimism. Further on that side than many of us, rightfully so with our history. It's actually great to see you, and others, letting our hair down and predicting results befitting the performances we've experienced of late.

Also, you didn't apologise for anything on that post nor this one... so I've still got my eye on you. 🧐

• Haha 3

17 hours ago, OTF said:

Not a downer at all, just tend to err on the side of cautious optimism. Further on that side than many of us, rightfully so with our history. It's actually great to see you, and others, letting our hair down and predicting results befitting the performances we've experienced of late.

Also, you didn't apologise for anything on that post nor this one... so I've still got my eye on you. 🧐

That's fair enough actually, ok.

Sorry ;) 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

On 12/10/2022 at 16:28, Craig said:

I think he's got you mixed up with Gloom or CT. Mind you, even they're starting to show signs of being optimistic!

craig, please. i've been playing helicopter with my wang out for months now  

• Haha 5
  • Confused 1

16 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

craig, please. i've been playing helicopter with my wang out for months now  

You need a username change then ... what was it previously?