Steady Eddie's No-Ceiling Ambitions vs. Fat Frank's Gemmill-Defying Cloggers

Meenzer

5 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Well done, I didn't dare :lol:

:D It's a risk. My last match thread was when Willock got that late equaliser at Anfield, but before that my record is pretty shocking. Expect us to be egregiously robbed, probably with some antics involving cable ties again.

• Haha 7

I'm at the match for a change. My cousin is coming up from Northampton so we're gonna make a good go of it, both fairly buzzing to be going - so we'll get beat. 

• Haha 2

First home game I've missed this season will be this one. Unbeaten up to now and Haaland and his Man City mates are included in that sequence. Everton got through spurs a couple of times and should've scored so I expect this to a potential banana skin especially as we seem to be constantly missing at least one of our best players every game. I'd like us to be at least a goal up going into the last twenty minutes as I think the intensity caught up with us a bit at Old Trafford second half. Everton games are usually tight. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

i hope you're proud of yourself meenzer. it's on you if we fail to win tomorrow. tooner was on a heater 

Good on ya  Meenzer!  2-0 Wilson and Botman to score.