YourNameHere@New White Hart Lane vs. Eddie's Auspicious Aramco Army + Gemmill

Meenzer

NUFC: Alexander Isak and Karl Darlow remain out, with Allan Saint-Maximin now confirmed as absent and Joelinton is doubtful. Paul Dummett and Javier Manquillo are also confirmed as unfit.

THFC: Bryan Gil is missing but Lucas Moura is available and Emerson Royal has completed his suspension period. There are doubts over Richarlison and Dejan Kulusevski.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• Tom changed the title to YourNameHere@New White Hart Lane vs. Eddie's Auspicious Aramco Army + Gemmill

just took a look on the spuds forum.

last post;

'I would much rather see 3-4-3 with Moura than 3-5-2 and three non creative CMs at home against a team who are setup to defend…..'

Does everyone outside Newcastle not realise bruce was sacked a year ago?

Edited by Holden McGroin
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

just took a look on the spuds forum.

last post;

'I would much rather see 3-4-3 with Moura than 3-5-2 and three non creative CMs at home against a team who are setup to defend…..'

Does everyone outside Newcastle not realise bruce was sacked a year ago?

tbf Spurs fans are probably basing it on the game last April which was without doubt our weakest performance since Howe took over. They're in for a shock I reckon.

4 hours ago, MrBass said:

Big Joe being out is a massive blow. I can't see us coming away with anything from this unfortunately. :sad:

Now that Gemmil’s name has been added to the thread title I’m going to withdraw my previous comment…. and say that there’s no chance of us coming away with anything from this unfortunately. 

8 minutes ago, MrBass said:

Now that Gemmil’s name has been added to the thread title I’m going to withdraw my previous comment…. and say that there’s no chance of us coming away with anything from this unfortunately. 

the-goon-dodgeball.gif

• Haha 2