YourNameHere@New White Hart Lane vs. Eddie's Auspicious Aramco Army + Gemmill

Meenzer

Would feel better about this if we had Joelinton and ASM in the game. Without them I'm less positive - we're still very defensively solid which suggests that they won't score many, but equally we blow hot and cold up front. Wilson playing should mean we get 1 at least, so for me it's down to whether or not we can limit Spurs to 1. 

1-1 or 2-1 to them.

Expect VAR to give them a pen and you won't be disappointed,  2-0, 2-1 to them. We've had a hard week and this is a tough ask away from home when I feel fatigue might start creeping in with the injuries we've already got and might add to that list. If we got a point and didn't pick up any injuries that would've been a very decent three games in a week.

• Like 3

Hope it not true otherwise we're fucked

This is from NUFC.com.....NUFC: Following the birth of his son on Friday, it's unclear whether Bruno Guimarares will feature on Sunday

2 hours ago, Rosco said:

This is from NUFC.com.....NUFC: Following the birth of his son on Friday, it's unclear whether Bruno Guimarares will feature on Sunday

Fair enough for him IMHO

• Like 1

I'm predicting 2-0.

Adam P highlights. He has a beer on the train, announces that he's gonna party all night long, then reviews every minute detail of his travel lodge room.

Notable mentions: the below average number of hangers on the portable clothes rack, a mid-to-top tier bed firmness, luxury wall mounted TV get top marks even though he doesn't watch TV, and full menu review of travel lodge room service menu even though he has no intention ordering from it AND honourable mention to the stray fingernail he found on the pedestal fan brought in to replace the broken air conditioning.

This kid is amazing. 

• Haha 6

3 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Classic Adam Pearson content released for this one lads. If you're not already subscribed, please do so and smash that like button. 

Button Do Not Want GIF

• Haha 5

11 hours ago, Rosco said:

I read that as NUFC.com haven't got a clue either way. Which is to be expected given nothing was mentioned about Bruno in Howe's press conference. There's no issue here until we know there is. As you were....

23 minutes ago, Craig said:

I read that as NUFC.com haven't got a clue either way. Which is to be expected given nothing was mentioned about Bruno in Howe's press conference. There's no issue here until we know there is. As you were....

Well fingers crossed he plays........scores and dedicates it to the little fella