YourNameHere@New White Hart Lane vs. Eddie's Auspicious Aramco Army + Gemmill

Meenzer

4 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

That was criminal Spurs losing the ball for Miggy’s goal- you love to see it. :lol:

Lucky for Spurs they hadn't changed their soiled sheets when they shat the bed a second time.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Isegrim said:

You are right actually 

This is a much better refereeing performance from Gillett to be fair, who has been abysmal in the past. He's allowed the game to flow by letting light contact go in both directions.

4 minutes ago, OTF said:

This is a much better refereeing performance from Gillett to be fair, who has been abysmal in the past. He's allowed the game to flow by letting light contact go in both directions.

Light contact is fair enough but they should be blowing up for blatant shoves. I’ve seen two against us that were let go. 

• Like 1

Watching the replay on that Almiron goal; last season and before he goes down every time after that contact from Sessegnon (it was a foul) but under Howe with his confidence he doesn't even think about it.

• Like 3

Just now, MrBass said:

Light contact is fair enough but they should be blowing up for blatant shoves. I’ve seen two against us that were let go. 

I agree, but on aggregate he has allowed the game to flow which I think hasn't hurt us.

• Like 1