YourNameHere@New White Hart Lane vs. Eddie's Auspicious Aramco Army + Gemmill

Meenzer

I fucking love this team, the most since the team of 96  Much more than Robson's team which was full of arseholes unfortunately. This lot are different class.

Howay tye lads, time for the mackem fewm photo. :nufc:

Edited by Renton
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

Incredible that like. I've been out today so had the first 80 minutes on 5 Live. Hate listening on the radio, it sounded like every Spurs chance was a certain goal. 

Howe is an incredible ginger bastard. 

• Haha 4

Utterly amazing result, well fucking done to that team. Love them all. Love Howe. Still can't quite believe that this is what it's like to support a team that actually gives a fuck.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

Incredible that like. I've been out today so had the first 80 minutes on 5 Live. Hate listening on the radio, it sounded like every Spurs chance was a certain goal. 

Howe is an incredible ginger bastard. 

Wr were by far the better team for 80% of the match tbh. 

• Like 3

Maintain this going into January and who knows? We’ll have the double bonus of having money to spend and players finding us a very attractive potential Champions League side. Spurs, Chelsea and Liverpool are all misfiring to varying degrees. Isak and ASM to come back too. If Leicester are looking safe then maybe they’d be willing to cash in on Maddison and Tielemans 

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, GrahamTaylor5 said:

Got to hate Sky commentary.

All the commentator’s bullishit about us time wasting man. We utterly bossed it. Genuinely didn’t feel any nerves at the end at all as we dominated the game. Just disappointed not to get the clean sheet bonus for my fantasy football 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Alex said:

Maintain this going into January and who knows? We’ll have the double bonus of having money to spend and players finding us a very attractive potential Champions League side. Spurs, Chelsea and Liverpool are all misfiring to varying degrees. Isak and ASM to come back too. If Leicester are looking safe then maybe they’d be willing to cash in on Maddison and Tielemans 

If we get through the next 3 games with, say, another 7 points, you’d be on 28 points after 15 games going into the break. You’d have to think that has us in the top 4 and dropping too far out with a January window and the benefit of having no European football means it might actually be a disappointment to not get it 

• Like 4

Absolutely buzzing. How have we missed this feeling of having a proper team, looking for post match interviews, analysis etc. All the better much of it comes from media/journus incensed at where this club is going :finger: :nufc: 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

If we get through the next 3 games with, say, another 7 points, you’d be on 28 points after 15 games going into the break. You’d have to think that has us in the top 4 and dropping too far out with a January window and the benefit of having no European football means it might actually be a disappointment to not get it 

Would put us in a tremendous position in terms of FFP and making those commercial deals too. I’m not basing this on anything other than a theory but I wonder if (given the saga over the league approving the takeover), the ownership are being careful not to breach any FFP regulations. Perhaps thinking their wealth will place them under more scrutiny than would otherwise be the case. Getting into the CL this quickly would alleviate a lot of potential issues. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, aimaad22 said:

Absolutely buzzing. How have we missed this feeling of having a proper team, looking for post match interviews, analysis etc. All the better much of it comes from media/journus incensed at where this club is going :finger: :nufc: 

*waits for dressing room victory photo, and all the delicious comments. :lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

Would put us in a tremendous position in terms of FFP and making those commercial deals too. I’m not basing this on anything other than a theory but I wonder if (given the saga over the league approving the takeover), the ownership are being careful not to breach any FFP regulations. Perhaps thinking their wealth will place them under more scrutiny than would otherwise be the case. Getting into the CL this quickly would alleviate a lot of potential issues. 

So, you’re saying another £200 million spent in January and then once we’re in the Champions League, all will be forgiven 😀

• Haha 1