We've Got Miggy + Gemmill On The Wings vs. Danks For The Emeries FC

Meenzer

Is the Chelsea game where we should have had a penalty and their eventual goal scorer should have been sent off?

There's a good few draws where VAR knacked us.

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Tom said:

Is the Chelsea game where we should have had a penalty and their eventual goal scorer should have been sent off?

Aye Kai "Interview with A Vampire" Havertz scored and I can't remember what he should have been off for, but he should. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Aye Kai "Interview with A Vampire" Havertz scored and I can't remember what he should have been off for, but he should. 

Elbow on some fucker - might have been Burn. 

• Like 2

The pen was blatant as fuck too, there was also a stone wall pen not given to us in that 5-0 loss to Man City too wasn’t there? The one on Fraser when it was 0-0 or 1-0. Looking at that list you really do forget we just aren’t losing to the majority of teams anymore. 

1 hour ago, Tom said:

274811457_10228466450427242_6186979226660016986_n.thumb.jpg.d6c05f5c46a9469dde287f92e9b15e0d.jpg

275293694_10228466450347240_7556671823920896037_n.thumb.jpg.ab3e8dfbd9539967eac6b728a5688b30.jpg

275305782_10228466449947230_4329121582529041354_n.thumb.jpg.d5ddd58ddab46736fe8be5cc51219ec8.jpg

275431900_10228466450187236_1402677370769958679_n.thumb.jpg.9d67dcc3d4bf84674e475b3863cf9435.jpg

Instead of moaning about Referees we just moan about VAR now.

Might as well just remove any technology especially the offside lines. I don't reckon they are that accurate unless you have some robot camera wheeling up and down the line following ball and player.

Edit: I'd keep goal line tech btw.

Edited by Holden McGroin
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Might as well just remove any technology especially the offside lines. I don't reckon they are that accurate unless you have some robot camera wheeling up and down the line following ball and player.

:lol: 

37 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Loop GIF

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

4 hours ago, Gemmill said:

I remember Havertz's interview where he basically said "the bloke's about 9 foot tall, what do you expect me to do?" 

Aye, you see this kind of logic applied to bigger players all the time and it’s total bollocks - if the reverse had happened sky would have dragged Burn through the coals but because it was a lightweight player that did it to a big player it’s shrugged off. The amount of times I see our players get fouled but nothing is given simply because they’re bigger/stronger players is absurd - Joelinton for example is kicked and shirt pulled constantly. 

14 hours ago, Gemmill said:

I remember Havertz's interview where he basically said "the bloke's about 9 foot tall, what do you expect me to do?" 

Pretty impressive to get his elbow up to about 12 feet

It was a joy watching a few young kids with their dads near me on Saturday finally enjoying the football again over the last 14 years most have looked so fed up and asking dad why they have to come and watch the dross every 2 weeks, to be fair I've wondered why the fuck I still come back and watch the same old shit for the last 15 years after being spoilt on Keegan/Robson etc

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Rosco said:

It was a joy watching a few young kids with their dads near me on Saturday finally enjoying the football again over the last 14 years most have looked so fed up and asking dad why they have to come and watch the dross every 2 weeks, to be fair I've wondered why the fuck I still come back and watch the same old shit for the last 15 years after being spoilt on Keegan/Robson etc

tbh I was in that position between 92-97 having endured 6-7 years of the McFaul/Smith/Ardilles 'selling club' nonsense.

7 hours ago, Craig said:

tbh I was in that position between 92-97 having endured 6-7 years of the McFaul/Smith/Ardilles 'selling club' nonsense.

Still not as bad as the Dickie Dinnis & Bill McGarry.....Christ I watched some shite as a kid

40 minutes ago, Rosco said:

Still not as bad as the Dickie Dinnis & Bill McGarry.....Christ I watched some shite as a kid

Very minor point of order but we would probably have got promoted in 79/80 if Mick Martin hadn't been injured at Xmas. 

I agree it was generally a shit period though from Lee leaving till Keegan came as a player under Cox. 

6 minutes ago, NJS said:

Very minor point of order but we would probably have got promoted in 79/80 if Mick Martin hadn't been injured at Xmas. 

I agree it was generally a shit period though from Lee leaving till Keegan came as a player under Cox. 

Gordon Lee selling SuperMac was an even worse moment than the Liverpool 4-3 in my personal tapestry of misery

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, spongebob toonpants said:

Gordon Lee selling SuperMac was an even worse moment than the Liverpool 4-3 in my personal tapestry of misery

I was just a nipper of 7 but I despised Lee for it. 

Supermac was my absolute hero. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1