Ralph Wiggum's Double-Barrels vs. Eddie Howe's Glorious Gemmill-Gratifiers

Meenzer

10 hours ago, Howay said:

The time wasting stuff is hilarious tbh, we did it away to Liverpool once we started to tire the same way all others do - we also had it done to us by Villa among others. 

It’s similar to how Manchester United fans on Twitter keep saying we park the bus which is why our defence is doing so well, despite us creating more and scoring more than pretty much every team in the league :lol:. People don’t watch tbh they just regurgitate what they’ve heard, which is why I honestly think we’ve flown under the radar to the level we had and it’s still spoken about like we’re in a purple patch. 

Perhaps they're just looking at the stats. 

Dance Dancing GIF by Mickey Mouse

• Haha 6

15 hours ago, Howay said:

People don’t watch tbh they just regurgitate what they’ve heard, which is why I honestly think we’ve flown under the radar to the level we had and it’s still spoken about like we’re in a purple patch. 

This is so true it bears repeating. It's part of how Leicester won the league; teams and opposing players don't always do their homework and/or pre-existing attitudes dictate how teams and players prepare and play. In our case their expectation is that the opposing team has been on a lucky run that has to come to an end. The result is a definite lag when any team has a noteable adjustment either up or down that can have a significant influence on the results. We're enjoying a little benefit from that now.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Apparently no Wilson? 

Shit.....but he's played 6 games on the bounce so due another layoff

But don't worry we have Chris Wood🤣

12 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Apparently no Wilson? 

ffs, I had to go an post that ridiculously optimistic reply to Gemmill in the other thread  and jinx it 

image.gif.9ebf054521a12da9d8accf9105ab921d.gif

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!

:lol:

“ Maaa-aaam, for vhe bazilliongthgnth time, just switch vhe cameragh on, come up vhe steps, and fillum me singing.  
Get it right vhis time woming-don’t make me throw me piss-jugs”

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

:lol:

“ Maaa-aaam, for vhe bazilliongthgnth time, just switch vhe cameragh on, come up vhe steps, and fillum me singing.  
Get it right vhis time woming-don’t make me throw me piss-jugs”

He does give off proper Dean Tavalouris vibes like :lol: 

Edited by Alex
  • Haha 1

A genuine IRL LOL when he's doing the hotel room tour, swings the bathroom door open and says "and for some reason, I don't know why, they've decided to give me the disabled toilet."

Also enjoyed "it's 24 hour room service so I WILL be ordering some food to this room at 1 o clock this morning. I'm gonna intentionally be an arsehole to see what the food is like at that time of night."

Miss AP, miss out. 

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, Gemmill said:

On vuh channuw. My lass is out tonight, can't wait to get settled on the sofa with a curry and fire up AP.

Fucking hell ive just watched it and it's absolutely hilarious :lol: