Ralph Wiggum's Double-Barrels vs. Eddie Howe's Glorious Gemmill-Gratifiers

Meenzer

He's definitely intentionally funny. When he first started out, it was "serious content" which ended up being funny cos he was so earnest. 

Now he's fully in on the joke, pumping out the LOLs and clearly having the time of his life. 

I'm all in on AP. 

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

He's definitely intentionally funny. When he first started out, it was "serious content" which ended up being funny cos he was so earnest. 

Now he's fully in on the joke, pumping out the LOLs and clearly having the time of his life. 

I'm all in on AP. 

What makes you so sure it's intentional? He thought the door for connecting rooms was a special room for storing towels, believes there are five michelin stars, called a safe a vault and can only correctly pronounce about half the letters in the English language.

That said there's definitely entertainment in it, in a sort of the Office David Brent/Michael Scott cringe worthy sort of way.

Edited by OTF

33 minutes ago, OTF said:

What makes you so sure it's intentional? He thought the door for connecting rooms was a special room for storing towels, believes there are five michelin stars, called a safe a vault and can only correctly pronounce about half the letters in the English language.

That said there's definitely entertainment in it, in a sort of the Office David Brent/Michael Scott cringe worthy sort of way.

Listen. Hilarious charismatic people recognise it when they see another hilarious charismatic person. That's how I know. 

Would be nice to keep a clean sheet here to keep that side of things going. Based on how we've been lately, no reason we can't get a couple. Southampton traditionally have felt like a bit of a difficult ground for us though, maybe because they're so damn far away, I don't know. No animosity to them as a club though, just hope we get another 3 points.

0-2 or 1-2