Ralph Wiggum's Double-Barrels vs. Eddie Howe's Glorious Gemmill-Gratifiers

Meenzer

5 minutes ago, Renton said:

Tell you what though, I feel like a teenage lad on a promise here. I genuinely believe we're going to win something, and quite soon. It's happening and the only thing we need worry about is not shooting our load before our keks are off. 

Not going to happen.

We’re the lad who everyone knows has done the deed, arrives at the party with a 24 pack, then promptly disappears upstairs with the older sister of whoever’s party it is. 

We are supreme and we will win at least a cup this year. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Felt like we coasted it today. Southampton come out putting in a lot of effort but couldn’t really lay a glove and then for about 15 minutes first half we went up a gear and scored before tapering off into halftime, second half quite similar for me and Southampton tired allowing us to just pick them off. Basically Howe dickslapped that whingy Austrian dog wanker. Just hearing that Hassenbitch is sacked :lol: 

Brilliant that we just dominate games at a canter like today I feel we have plenty energy going into the Chelsea game. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Alex said:

I don’t see us winning it but that’s good value like. 

Agreed. I cannot see us finishing above either Arsenal or Man City, but the rest is up for grabs IMO. 

That said we'll be fucking naive if we don't expect a bad patch at some point during the season. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Craig said:

Agreed. I cannot see us finishing above either Arsenal or Man City, but the rest is up for grabs IMO. 

Just saying.

Now

Screenshot_20221106_172823.thumb.jpg.64522365013c95791c1e6200a8fd2ccf.jpg

This time 7 years ago

Screenshot_20221106_172749.thumb.jpg.56d94f4e0df91dc5f7ced51ca548cf22.jpg

😉

Edited by Renton
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

On 03/11/2022 at 14:55, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Would be fucking fantastic if we managed to get Fraudy Ralph sacked off the back of this 

IT HAS BEEN DONE

• Haha 1

If we manage to keep in the top 4 that accelerates our plan massively. Staggering the job Howe is doing, it’s not even just a good run of form now either this is simply the way we play now. Just what Howe gets out of the players is insane, putting aside the turnaround in Almiron and Joelinton you even look at Longstaff a player who constantly looked slow and unfit under Bruce but now has covered the most ground out of anyone in our squad this season. I think if we are top 4 in January the Saudis will spend big on 2-3 (say Maddison, Diaby, and Alvarez) and then finishing there will open up huge spending potential due to CL money and extra sponsor money. 

• Like 3

Just looking at the teams we haven’t played. After Chelsea there’s only Leicester, Leeds and Arsenal who we won’t have played.

Chelsea I reckon are beatable and we should be coming away from the Leicester and Leeds games with 6 points. Arsenal …. who knows.

We’ve played 14 teams and lost to one of them by virtue of a 98th minute smash and grab. We fear no one.

• Like 3

Another good mauling, although the level of expectation now is much higher as I was pissed off we conceded. Midfield was very industrious today, Willock just shrugging players off in the challenge, he's really starting to show signs of moving on from his previous plateau. 

Delighted for Wood to get his goal, and it was a proper strikers finish too, knew where to put it without looking. 

• Like 2

Just watching the highlights - is it just me or is their keeper really quite shit? I feel like he should have been able to get a lot closer to a couple of those efforts, or was positioned wrong to start with. 4 goals from 4 shots on target for us.

33 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Just watching the highlights - is it just me or is their keeper really quite shit? I feel like he should have been able to get a lot closer to a couple of those efforts, or was positioned wrong to start with. 4 goals from 4 shots on target for us.

Ok Souness :lol: 

• Haha 4

37 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Youngest keeper in the league apparently. Only 20. So you might be right that he's got some shit to learn.