Ralph Wiggum's Double-Barrels vs. Eddie Howe's Glorious Gemmill-Gratifiers

Meenzer

2 minutes ago, MMXXVIII said:

Disagree with the Botman distribution thing in general, but that was a right clanger. We got away with it and I almost feel grateful it happened against these because I'll be surprised if we see it again.

He played a couple of really bad balls at least twice. Rest of his game was as good as always but passes like that lead to conceding so we got lucky.

1 minute ago, Howmanheyman said:

He played a couple of really bad balls at least twice. Rest of his game was as good as always but passes like that lead to conceding so we got lucky.

Ah I only remember that. More could have happened as I was getting tips from a bird who worked in anti-laundering and had big tits. They shouldn't be allowed in on match days tbh.

• Haha 2

The Che Adams chance where he absolutely hoofed a volley wide came directly from Botman passing straight to a Southampton player. 

He's entitled to a bit of a wobble though, he's been borderline perfect the rest of the time. 

22 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

The Che Adams chance where he absolutely hoofed a volley wide came directly from Botman passing straight to a Southampton player. 

He's entitled to a bit of a wobble though, he's been borderline perfect the rest of the time. 

Aye that's the one I saw. He also had a couple of iffy moments vs Tranmere but at 22 he looks like he's going to be class.

• 1 month later...

never mentioned this at the time, probably on account of being too fucking livid about it.

I went down to southampton for this with a mate I've known for years an ex blyth lad, his son in law and 8 year old grandson, it was the little uns first away game.

at the end of the match when the players came over to applaud the away support willock handed his shirt to young alfie, only for some coked up cunt in his 30s to snatch it out his hands, stick it up his jumper and fuck off out the ground before he could be grabbed.

his dad contacted the club who advised him to contact southampton as they couldn't do anything to access southampton's cctv etc, however his dad was contacted by willock himself and yesterday morning a package arrived for him in gloucester. my mate sent me this photo yesterday, a match worn shirt signed by the whole team. the little lads smile would light up a room. hat doffed to willock!

:)

IMG-20221231-WA0001.thumb.jpg.dcb95c69ad0cebc152b060212f2581b1.jpg

• Like 16

Just now, wykikitoon said:

It was shown on TV the cunt nicking it. I was shouting at the time what a low life he was for doing that to a bairn

That was a different game I think. Some 70 year old bint trying to steal a shirt off a kid. 

1 minute ago, Toonpack said:

Make sure you get the right one, lad shown at Leicester was helping the bairn

we saw him near the burger van outside southampton's ground. the little uns dad wouldn't let me.my brother or my mate deal with him then as he didn't want the little lad being any more upset than he already was.

he will be dealt with though.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Make sure you get the right one, lad shown at Leicester was helping the bairn

Came out the next day the bald lad "helping" the kid was the Nephew of the auld bag trying to nick it off him. I think there was a bit of revisionism going on from him when it was all over social media 

• Like 1

Just now, Kid Dynamite said:

Came out the next day the bald lad "helping" the kid was the Nephew of the auld bag trying to nick it off him. I think there was a bit of revisionism going on from him when it was all over social media 

fucking unbelievable. what the fuck's a matter with these people?

• Like 2

I hope he washed the shirt first. Willock gave one of his shirts to my eldest outside the training ground a while back and it fucking stank :lol: 

• Haha 6

3 hours ago, Alex said:

I hope he washed the shirt first. Willock gave one of his shirts to my eldest outside the training ground a while back and it fucking stank :lol: 

Howe will love that. Think of the running stats. Think of the distance covered. Did your bairn not consider that? 

• Haha 1