Ralph Wiggum's Double-Barrels vs. Eddie Howe's Glorious Gemmill-Gratifiers

Meenzer

1 minute ago, Craig said:

Fucking mental to think I'm annoyed we conceded one despite the fact we scored 4. :lol:

We'll have to tighten things up for Palace game......as I think they'll be quite a few changes

55 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Eddie Howe braving the rain like a winner would as Hassenhuffl is wrapped up like a brittle old nan. It’s a game of MENTALITY

He makes me think of a tortured pianist who's been thrown into The Shining. I hope he keeps his job.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

Loads more of the Chelsea team/squad will have one eye on the World Cup next week. No one wants to get injured in the last game before the tournament. 

Ergo....THEY'RE GETTING FUCKED. 

Just tell Maxi to go full pelt until his hamstrings explode and then he has a month to recover

• Haha 1

How wonderful and how surreal  to keep watching games and wondering if it’s going to be 3,4 or 5 :lol: 

Quite a sloppy game by our standards but maybe the weather didn’t help.

MOTM for me was Longstaff. Just seemed to run his arse off and popped up everywhere.

We are going to have a few walking wounded after that so I think it will be quite a changed team against palace.

Happy fucking days and what a club we’ve got back.

Eddie is a God :nufc:

• Like 4

A few weeks ago when one of the usual suspect clubs were playing at two they had in-depth coverage up until the kick off of the next one, this week it's two minutes of souness just saying Southampton were shit then it's on to Spurs and Liverpool. They're such wankers, like. :lol:

Botman was a bit iffy with his distribution but other than that we looked pretty comfortable, Southampton got behind arsenal similar as they did to us but it was twice in 90 mins when it counted. We worked out socks off, Willock and Ciggy especially. Pleased for Wood, it's great for team morale he scored iyam. 

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Loads more of the Chelsea team/squad will have one eye on the World Cup next week. No one wants to get injured in the last game before the tournament. 

Ergo....THEY'RE GETTING FUCKED. 

We'll be 9 points clear of them if we do. Admittedly they have a game in hand, but still.

• Like 1

Just now, Christmas Tree said:

Mental if you think about the points we’ve just missed or were robbed off.

Tell you what, winning the title could be on :) 

3rd favourites according to oddschecker - 50/1

• Like 1

:)

didn't think we were at our best today,, but we just keep putting 4 past teams with ease! fuck me, were a very, very good side who all give 100% for each other.

absolutely bouncing away end the entire 90 minutes and beyond.....

privilege following this club again .

• Like 6

Tell you what though, I feel like a teenage lad on a promise here. I genuinely believe we're going to win something, and quite soon. It's happening and the only thing we need worry about is not shooting our load before our keks are off. 

• Haha 8