Gemmill's Squad Rotation Mags vs. (checks notes) Patrick Vieira's Eagles, apparently

Meenzer

1 minute ago, PaddockLad said:

Access to match commentary on BBC radio Newcastle denied in SE Dorset 😡

Is that through the bbc site or the nufc one?

I have it here through NUFC.co.uk, its hilariously bullshit if you can't in england :lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rayvin said:

How are we still in an era where there's no live footage of certain matches ffs :lol:

Its fucking nonsense isn't it? 5 of the 8 games tonight are all PL matches and the others involve second tier teams playing PL teams and they're not viewable anywhere?!

3 minutes ago, Chaser said:

I was just about to say that some of us spent most of our early years on here listening via radio. 

Bill Arthur & Charles Harrison on Metro Radio.

I remember in the 90s thinking you'll be able to watch any match, any time by the millennium. Unreal that you still can't yet I can get sucked off by a complete stranger in front of her husband by midnight if one were so inclined.

Come on, F.A., sort it out.

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

How are we still in an era where there's no live footage of certain matches ffs :lol:

Commentator said earlier that, as well as no VAR, they have no replay facilities in the media box :lol:

Spam fritters, boiled cabbage and Lucozade wrapped in orange cellophane on sale on the concourse, they’ve rounded up all the tramps in the city to hoy bags of monkey nuts in to the crowd.