Gemmill's Squad Rotation Mags vs. (checks notes) Patrick Vieira's Eagles, apparently

Meenzer

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

I think his distribution has been decent this season tbh

I do as well to a certain extent, but obviously that's the perception around him. It's perhaps an unfair comparison to make when they're two of the best keepers in the world, but if you're playing in the PL you're always going to be compared to Alisson, Ederson; and in fairness to him T-Rex's distribution is top class as well. 

Teams in the next round:

Bournemouth
Gillingham

Lincoln

Burnley

Leicester

MK Dons

Charlton

Brighton
Newcastle

Forest

Southampton

Blackburn

Wolves

Man City

Liverpool

Man United/Aston Villa

Edited by Craig

Just now, Craig said:

Teams in the next round:

Bournemouth
Gillingham

Lincoln

Burnley

Leicester

MK Dons

Charlton

Brighton
Newcastle

Forest

Southampton

Blackburn

Wolves

Man City

Liverpool/Derby

Man United/Aston Villa

I bet we draw City next.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

I'd rather we beat Citeh before the final than inevitably have to play them in the final of a cup that may as well be called the Man City Cup. 

I’d rather we beat anyone (Man City included) in the final 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Alex said:

I’d rather we beat anyone (Man City included) in the final 

There is that, but I'm still traumatised from another team from Manchester beating us in the final of the FA Cup. We've improved dramatically this season obviously, and more than gave Citeh a game eariler this season, but the odds would still be against us in a final against them and it doesn't sting as much if you don't make it the whole way to a final only to lose. I won't be applying to be Howe's sports psychologist any time soon obviously 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

😂 Fucking hell, I can guarantee you that's the worst pen Bruno has ever taken. Thankfully Pope was good, and Palace's pens were awful for the most part. Botman's wasn't entirely  awful, he just needed more power on it, and Palace's keeper wouldn't have gotten that decent hand to it.