Eddie Howe's Gemmill-Gladdening Shootout Kings vs. Harry Potter's Serial Underwhelmers

Meenzer

Some of their fans on twitter are beyond a fucking joke, if you listen to them we merely have to turn up just to win and we'll absolutely murder them. I'd hate to see them having to have put with the shit we have over the last decade and a half. Patently glory hunting wankers and the foreign ones are the worst. I'll be over the moon with a win as, contrary to their glory fans, they're not totally shite and have some quality in their squad. I'm guessing they weren't around in the Stamford bridge concrete bowl days when they were actually not very good. 

• Like 3

Am gaan, so guaranteed 3 points. We do normally do well against these southern cunts don't we, even in the Mourinho days when they really were good and were utter turboshit. That said, the better we do the more important it becomes, and the more I shit myself. Nervy 2-1 win, 2 toilet breaks. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

I'm out for a meal for my mam's birthday so won't see a minute of this. Fucking livid. If she thinks she's getting a word out of me all evening, she's sorely mistaken. 

"But mam, Meenzer's put me in the thread title and everything!"

• Haha 10

12 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

She doesn't understand that she's breaking up the most devastating NUFC pairing since Beardsley and Cole. 

Send Wraith a DM, based on his patter he'll definitely know someone who could "remove" the problem 👍

• Haha 4

What's even worse for gemmill, apart from missing the match, is his mam is making him wear a big coat despite him persistently telling her he's not cold and if he wears it he'll be sweating and everything! 

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Haha 13

34 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

What’s Mark Francois doing there?

Does look like him. He's also the spit of tory boy, right down to that stray lock of hair.

Screenshot_20221110_210456.jpg.8a5235a3e03123b04a93e443c7771cd2.jpg_39399648_tory_boy203.jpg.38e6b0f1e5249739be13dbb5c68c33ff.jpg

1444-15x15.thumb.jpeg.4416f71676295cc8313265f286836be7.jpeg

What the fuck is going on here? :lol:

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 1

If Chelsea turn up and treat us like "It's only Noocarrsul" then we'll win 3-0 IMO. That said, we played Potter already this season so I think it's really unlikely that they do take that approach. Cagey game, a goal either way.