Eddie Howe's Gemmill-Gladdening Shootout Kings vs. Harry Potter's Serial Underwhelmers

Meenzer

2 minutes ago, Anorthernsoul said:

We were brilliant second half, really upped the intensity from half time and they couldn't handle us at times. Still pressing high at 88 minutes. 

There was suggestion that we wouldn't be able to continue to press like that, not only did we do so, but did so without any early subs. ♥️

• Like 2

Just now, OTF said:

There was suggestion that we wouldn't be able to continue to press like that, not only did we do so, but did so without any early subs. ♥️

Superb! Fitness, determination, commitment. Eddie has these lads fantastically drilled!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Anorthernsoul said:

Superb! Fitness, determination, commitment. Eddie has these lads fantastically drilled!

Having fantastically drilled lads is TIGHT!

:blink:

19 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Fuck off Chelsea. Well played by us even if we weren't at our best.

The desperation now setting in amongst the established order as they can see this isn't just a purple patch. And btw, all the Chelsea fans chiming into the BBC about how negative Potter is - if they'd come up here playing free flowing stuff they'd have had their arses handed to them to the tune of 4 or 5. We aren't what we used to be, and neither are they. In future, if they come up here and get a single fucking point they've done well.

This is the new order of things - bend the fuck over, Chelsea.

:nufc: GET THEM FUCKIN TOLD RAYVERS :thumbup:

• Haha 5

probably getting a bit tiresome me saying this, however.... fucking tremendous!

chelsea were comfortably, first half at least, the worst team I've seen at sjp this season. 

if the cockney cunts had sneaked any kind of result from this I don't think I'd ever been so gutted at a match before.

we ate truly special mind, fucking gutted about this poxy world cup.

Edited by thebrokendoll
  • Like 4

Fucking brilliant. Just travelling back now. Pretty much the type of match I was expecting. I fucking love this team and Howe, nowhere near the flare we had with Keegan but the difference now is the defence. This team will go places the class of 96 just missed out on in the next few years. Being owned by the world's richest owners might help a bit like. 

Kudos to @trophyshy for this.

Screenshot_20221112_200726.jpg.9f64faab2929a5edd06d9297968a36d3.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Anorthernsoul said:

Havertz is like a petulant nursery kid who's had his bottle of milk and blue straw stolen.

His constant moaning did result in at least two extra minutes for them. Fucking prick.

Aye I’ve got some editing skills like.  😅 :nufc: 

I think we could lift a trophy this season and it’s fucking weird.  This is more potent, more solid and more likely than Keegan’s first stint.  Absolutely incredible man. Utterly fearless and rightly so.  

• Like 4

It’s brilliant most Chelsea supporters I-know down here are full of shit. I love it when we beat London clubs but beating this lot is fucking mint. Can’t wait to see them all and just smile knowingly at them.

• Like 4