Eddie Howe's Gemmill-Gladdening Shootout Kings vs. Harry Potter's Serial Underwhelmers

Meenzer

2 hours ago, Isegrim said:

His constant moaning did result in at least two extra minutes for them. Fucking prick.

I haven't seen a game when he's played where he hasn't been an absolute cunt for most of it. Constantly looking for fouls, complaining at the ref, leaving his foot in. Generally acting like a complete prick. He elbowed Burn last season and should have been sent off but got away with it. Fuck him, he can't even get a start in a struggling Chelsea team now.

• Like 1

I fucking loathe Chelsea and that last ten minutes encapsulates them. Brilliant result, brilliant effort and what a strike by Willock. Big Dan Burn would've picked up Nosferatu Havertz with one arm and hair bear bunch Cucerella with the other and thrown them in the leazes had other players not got involved. Tight game but always thought we were on top and that's with Wood up top with Murphy coming on. The fella that got Bournemouth relegated has done a job that the pudding before him couldn't even dream about let alone emulate.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, ewerk said:

C’MON YOU MAGGIES!

Sorry but unless this very much a local saying I’m not aware of then who the fuck else has ever uttered these words? The man has been playing for us for two years and this is what he thinks the fans say? Fucking hell.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

Sorry but unless this very much a local saying I’m not aware of then who the fuck else has ever uttered these words? The man has been playing for us for two years and this is what he thinks the fans say? Fucking hell.

I think it's more because he said it when he first joined on loan so it's become a "Thing" for him to say in videos after the game. Like a tag line/calling card that he signs off with. I wouldn't take it personally.

• Like 1

Hope the press mention how much Chelsea parked the bus, and spent the rest of the time diving and complaining to the ref. Seeing them collectively lose their minds when the final whistle went was fucking hilarious, as if the ref hadn’t been giving them fucking everything :lol:.

I mentioned it earlier but I genuinely can’t get over that Cucurella, what a fucking wank player, why sub him on? What impact is he going to have? Were chelsea missing some two yard sideways/backwards passes in their play? Genuinely that’s all he does besides whinge and flop about - watching him v Trippier and was hilarious tbh, already ahead of those chuffers and they’ve outspent us :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, ewerk said:

Surely that’s now Manager of the Month now sorted for Eddie Howe?

Jamal Lascelles in contention for player of the month with his yellow card from the sideline.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, Anorthernsoul said:

I think it's more because he said it when he first joined on loan so it's become a "Thing" for him to say in videos after the game. Like a tag line/calling card that he signs off with. I wouldn't take it personally.

Absolutely, and good to see him embrace it in good humour. It's got be a thing now.

46 minutes ago, Howay said:

I mentioned it earlier but I genuinely can’t get over that Cucurella, what a fucking wank player, why sub him on? What impact is he going to have? Were chelsea missing some two yard sideways/backwards passes in their play? Genuinely that’s all he does besides whinge and flop about - watching him v Trippier and was hilarious tbh, already ahead of those chuffers and they’ve outspent us :lol: 

Just a reminder that he cost Chelsea 60m pounds + :lol:

Between him and Potter Brighton's Xmas, end of season etc etc parties are definitely on Chelsea.

• Haha 1

Thoroughly enjoyed the last 10 minutes, it was nervy of course but they never really threatened and Havertz got what he absolutely deserved. 

It's another brilliant win. Not at our best yet we controlled the game and looked comfortable throughout. Botman and Schar imperious at the back again. Tripper is world class and who would have thought Burn would do this well at LB. 

Cracking goal as well, not just the finish, it was so well worked. On a day when our final ball was lacking otherwise. 

• Like 2

Was there an incident during the game that brought about the shenanigans at the end? I've watched two highlights packages and there was nowt to suggest what caused that.

Other than Havertz being a 400 year old transylvanian bellwhiff. 

One of our midfielders made an absolute kamikaze tackle at waist height in the last minute to prevent a Chelsea counter attack :lol:   Couldn't tell whether it was Bruno or Longstaff but Chelsea went ballistic. It all got a bit radge in the last few minutes and the ref lost control a bit

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Was there an incident during the game that brought about the shenanigans at the end? I've watched two highlights packages and there was nowt to suggest what caused that.

Other than Havertz being a 400 year old transylvanian bellwhiff. 

• Haha 1