Eddie Howe's Gemmill-Gladdening Shootout Kings vs. Harry Potter's Serial Underwhelmers

Meenzer

Just now, ewerk said:

Time for being Maxi on to find the inevitable spaces that Chelsea are inevitably now going to leave.

Aye, let's go for the jugular.

1 minute ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Great goal ruined by my wor lass reading Twitter constantly through the fucking game

I'm not watching on my usual TV and the audio is out of sync with the visual so I hear what is happening slightly before I see it which is fucking annoying.

2 minutes ago, Andrew said:

What a fucking finish that was.

You're lucky you're watching this live or else I was going to press send on a sternly worded letter about your lack of commitment to you.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, OTF said:

You're lucky you're watching this live or else I was going to press send on a sternly worded letter about your lack of commitment to you.

And yes, I press send on all my letters.

• Haha 3

33 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I just don’t see this and haven’t seen it all season. Like Wood I think he’s just not on the same level as the other players in his ability to pick a pass or keep the move flowing. 

I know I appear to be in the minority on this and may have an unconscious bias but for me his position would be top of my list for replacing in January.

I’d replace him in a heartbeat but he’s been doing his job well the last few games. Nothing special, but that in itself is special for him. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Howay said:

Wood on the other hand is absolutely fucking SHITE

I thought he was alright by his standards today :lol: couple of decent touches and at sort of pressed well. If we had got our stone wall

penalty, he’d have dispatched it but I suppose you can’t give marks for hypothetical situations 

• Haha 1