Knights of Football - Newcastle United FC - Syr Kassel

KnightsofFootball

Knights of Football - Newcastle United FC - Syr Kassel 

A perfect, memorable, and unique gift for every NUFC fan this Christmas!

Buy at 

Knights of Football website - https://www.knightsoffootball.com/shop?store-page=Newcastle-United-Syr-Kassel-p506229017

or 

eBay - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/304678745259?hash=item46f044b4ab:g:tm8AAOSwl9xjW5Qx&amdata=enc%3AAQAHAAAA4Lfjf9Gifp2u6OzzijNRssiaRSZzWVqVp9TuulyM1nCBPa3OnDZJHH9maWyEyBRsBstSJF0U40Cdp6d31EXpOwsovGVkFX%2B4CAiss%2BaBN1UsXPAmyAz6LTtzO5CIk69GzJNMU1b2AXtLyzE2Wt%2FPzpq6jxE75QtxVgbluKyAoxroN%2FQ94UgblKQw4DwhaET8UU%2Bpdhe2nqCa%2F35XNVIKLLe5oe5B1zmzNlTlv0PCf9qtP1DEsoGsgTCni9KM%2BZFHnmO2QSviiuyUOuPk6a6I2a1%2FnucImIoYAF33n2oISml4|tkp%3ABFBM8u3i5pBh

Syr Kassel is the champion of Newcastle United FC.
His surcoat displays his famous colours, black and white stripes with an all black lower field. His black cloak is fastened by a gold and silver seahorse brooch, a symbol of his strong connections with the sea.

The two rampant seahorses on Syr Kassel's black shield with gilded border also echo his seafaring heritage.

The crest on his helmet is a magpie, an emblem of Syr Kassel's colours.

The wealth of Syr Kassel's house is built upon the mining of black stone and its shipping to all corners of the Realm and beyond.

As a Marcher lord Syr Kassel guards the Realm's border with the North Lands. Endlessly defending against raiders, harriers, and outright invasion has shaped Syr Kassel into one of the greatest warriors in the Realm.

'Howay' is Syr Kassel's motto.

Knights of Football is a unique concept combining the thrill and passion of football with the magic and mystique of fantasy knights in a stunning gallery quality piece of artwork.

Each artwork in the Knights of Football collection is meticulously researched and specially commissioned to capture the imagery and the essence of your football team in the embodiment of a bold and heroic knight.
A3 sized gallery quality paper is used for every full colour print
Each print comes with a scroll outlining the knight's character and history
Print is delivered in a sturdy cardboard tube
The watermark shown on the picture is not present on your print
Knights of Football (c)

Newcastle United - Syr Kassel (Watermark).jpeg

Parchment Newcastle United.jpg

Can't wait for the the West Ham one. 

"Sir Brexitus Carries a mighty shield for blocking the attacks of err...foreigners coming over for benefits and a sword for attacking slags innit?"

• Haha 5

8 minutes ago, Tom said:

I don't know how to respond to this. 

Good luck with the...football/Knight combo thing? :lol: 

Not so much niche as niche within a niche within a niche 

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Tom said:

I don't know how to respond to this. 

Good luck with the...football/Knight combo thing? :lol: 

Honestly I just saw the thread and thought "ah spammer, time to get rid" but this might actually be too good to just bin. :lol:

• Haha 4

49 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Honestly I just saw the thread and thought "ah spammer, time to get rid" but this might actually be too good to just bin. :lol:

Yeh I normally do my "thanks for advertising/invoice joke" But these lads can stay 

• Haha 2