Patreon Christmas Charity Donation - The Poll is Live

Andrew

Click here to vote, or sign up to become a patron!

Hi everyone!

Myself and the team would like extend our gratitude to everyone who keeps the board running, not only members but our Patreon members who help fund the board.

Much like the custodians before us we run Toontastic as a none profit organisation.

We're a wonderful community, we've been around for nearly two decades and it's a project I'm privileged & proud to be part of. I'm sure the rest of the dictatorship will agree!

Earlier in the year we donated a significant amount of surplus Patreon funds to both Red Cross Ukraine & Red Cross Yemen. This slightly deviated from our original plan to have an annual vote on a charity to send the funds to but needs must!

We have taken your suggestions on the board over the last few weeks for charities that mean a lot to you, and now it is time for the vote!

We will confirm the final amount to be donated once the poll ends, but at the moment it looks to be in the region of £500.

• Like 5

• Andrew pinned and featured this topic
20 hours ago, Tom said:

We've had 14 votes so far...so there's a few to go. Just a reminder.

Although frankly, the foodbank is pissing it. 

the link in the email I got doesn't work, just get an eternal buffering type circle that never ends!

happy to vote for the foodbank though (unless there's a charity for destitute geordies living in cheltenham?) if you can do it on my behalf?

:)

• 2 weeks later...

Since the foodbank received a £150,000 donation from the club if people want to change their minds they can. Just log into Patreon and you should be able to adjust your vote :lol: