Eddie Howe and Gemmill's Current Hyperefficient Dreamboats vs. Eddie Howe's Former Wimpy Kids

Meenzer

Sounds like neither has returned to full training.

On Callum Wilson:

"We’ve only seen Callum briefly but I don’t want to give too much away, to be honest.”

On Bruno Guimaraes:

"Bruno’s a player we haven’t seen much of, but he’s such an important player for us.

"We need to get his training load right, and make sure when he’s fit and available, he’s at his very best. He’s fine, no problems with him.”

I've seen the new data analysis suite that they're using since Ashworth joined and the quantity of stats compiled on each player is incredible. Determining whether a player is back to full fitness is no longer a finger in the air job, it's all measured to within an inch of its life. 

Having said all that, I think these two are just being lazy. 

• Haha 1

Howe reveals at this morning's press conference that he watched ITV coverage of the WC Final. He mentioned a month or so back that he watches football with the sound off, but he couldn't even stomach Jermaine Jenas with the sound off. 

• Haha 4

The commentary was pretty shit and it wasn't just jenas but at least it isn't matterface on ITV with Dixon and at half time you don't get adverts or the presenter telling you about the opportunity to win a holiday and spending money if you phone a premium phone number. Nobody needs that. :lol:

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Howmanheyman said:

The commentary was pretty shit and it wasn't just jenas but at least it isn't matterface on ITV with Dixon and at half time you don't get adverts or the presenter telling you about the opportunity to win a holiday and spending money if you phone a premium phone number. Nobody needs that. :lol:

There's starving kids in Africa man.

They'd love a holiday.

1 minute ago, The Fish said:

There's starving kids in Africa man.

They'd love a holiday.

ITV's hands are probably tied a bit but they're usually atrocious although to be fair they weren't as bad as normal. Souness is still doing the bare minimum. 

30 minutes ago, Renton said:

I usually just go BBC by default because of the lack of adverts, but fuck me Jenas made this challenging. I don't mind him normally but he should stick to Pebble Mill or whatever he does. 

:crylaughin:

Showimg your age :lol: 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

I didn’t mind Jenas last night…he didn’t call black white for a change :cuppa:

Edited by PaddockLad