Eddie Howe and Gemmill's Current Hyperefficient Dreamboats vs. Eddie Howe's Former Wimpy Kids

Meenzer

I want us to lose so we can concentrate on not getting relegated.

Oh wait, do I fuck, that is so <2021.......

The balmy heat we suddenly have will suit those Southern ponces, so I anticipate a mere 4-0 win for us unfortunately. 

• Haha 4

Caught between the memory of optimism based on our amazing form pre-World Cup, and the bedrock of pessimism from over a decade of Ashley and even longer of Cup fuck ups. 

I'm going for a close run 2-1.

2 hours ago, Renton said:

I usually just go BBC by default because of the lack of adverts, but fuck me Jenas made this challenging. I don't mind him normally but he should stick to Pebble Mill or whatever he does. 

pebble mill :lol:

• Haha 1

this is the first of three trophies we are competing for this season. winning the first one will be the most difficult, which is why i hope we put a strong team out. win this tin pot in feb and the fa cup and league title will surely follow. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NJS said:

I switched over when they announced Jenas. Dixon is a boring cunt but I like McCoist. 

Switched back to BBC for comment. 

Aye. McCoist is alright. 

33 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

this is the first of three trophies we are competing for this season. winning the first one will be the most difficult, which is why i hope we put a strong team out. win this tin pot in feb and the fa cup and league title will surely follow. 

Statistically we can indeed win the title, but Fish's abacus says no, so don't build your hopes up.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

Our office Admin lass, her daughter is going tonight. She's a Man Utd fan going with her Liverpool supporting boss.

CUNTS

That's what they've told your Office Admin lass, they'll be fucking the life out of each other.

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Our office Admin lass, her daughter is going tonight. She's a Man Utd fan going with her Liverpool supporting boss.

CUNTS

New Cuck Style just dropped @HR 

• Haha 1

Just now, trooper said:

Looks like we're going for it tonight 

Nowt to do with "going for it". Would have been bloody stupid not to play at full strength, they've not played a game together for weeks, and Eddie ain't stupid.