Eddie Howe and Gemmill's Current Hyperefficient Dreamboats vs. Eddie Howe's Former Wimpy Kids

Meenzer

5 minutes ago, GrahamTaylor5 said:

This has made me realise how much I have missed NUFC and not enjoyed the World Cup haha

I did enjoy the WC to be fair but you're bang on about missing a team a really care about

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

Our player who was on the ground was interfering with play I assume. 

Is that. 

But I am not sure if is offside or not. 

Willock tries to play the ball... But he doesn't, and he doesn't bother bournemouth players either

2 minutes ago, Diego21 said:

Is that. 

But I am not sure if is offside or not. 

Willock tries to play the ball... But he doesn't, and he doesn't bother bournemouth players either

Yeah I'd need to watch it again, but that appears to be what the officials ruled it out for in any case. If Willock was offside even attempting to play the ball and obscuring the keeper's view and ability to come for the ball counts as interfering with play. 

Disallowing that goal is complete bullshit. Its likely the ref thought Willock touched it which is why there was a delay for the linesman calling it offside. There's no way Willock touched it.