Brenda's Brussels Sprout Farts vs. Eddie and Gemmill's Christmas Crackers

Meenzer

• Meenzer changed the title to Eddie and Gemmill's Christmas Crackers vs. Brenda's Brussels Sprout Farts
  • Meenzer changed the title to Brenda's Brussels Sprout Farts vs. Eddie and Gemmill's Christmas Crackers

I just found I'm going to the game.......but in the Leicester family enclosure 

Visiting family on Boxing Day and Son in law / his father / grandson have tickets but his father can't go so i jumped in so I'll have to be on best behaviour 😉

Top Marks For Thread Title

Tight 1-0  this fella for winner

Newcastle United Sport GIF by Newcastle United Football Club

Edited by Rosco

I was in Leicestershire on Saturday for a Christmas meal, wonderful people....99.9% wonderful food.

HOWEVER....

For my starter they gave me a massive thingy of pate....and two tiny bits of bread. Less pate and more bread makes sense or the same pate and more bread. 

Anyway...into these...lads who can't get the proportions of pate to bread right. 

Cathwords

• Haha 10

11 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Glad it isn't just me. Hopefully it's just acid like flashbacks from previous years.

I can't predict our game because of this, always have that feeling even more now on the back of the World Cup break. So glad we had that cup game.

• Like 3

They're in good form. 

Conceded 1 goal in the last 6 PL games and that was against Man City. They've beaten Leeds, Wolves, Everton and West Ham, all by at least 2 goals. 

Although their form has significantly improved, their underlying performance metrics haven't significantly improved. They're still giving up good chances and their opponents have been very wasteful, The Wolves game for example, Leicester won 4-0, but they only took 5 shots, and scored with all 4 that hit the target. They only created 0.9xG so it's not even like they carved open absolute sitters, and they gave up 2.1xGA yet didn't concede at all.

Home to Leeds, they again created little, less than their opponents, and yet somehow ran out 2-0 winners. 

Guess I'm saying it'll be a 0-0, but we'll have deserved to win.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, The Fish said:

They're in good form. 

Conceded 1 goal in the last 6 PL games and that was against Man City. They've beaten Leeds, Wolves, Everton and West Ham, all by at least 2 goals. 

Although their form has significantly improved, their underlying performance metrics haven't significantly improved. They're still giving up good chances and their opponents have been very wasteful, The Wolves game for example, Leicester won 4-0, but they only took 5 shots, and scored with all 4 that hit the target. They only created 0.9xG so it's not even like they carved open absolute sitters, and they gave up 2.1xGA yet didn't concede at all.

Home to Leeds, they again created little, less than their opponents, and yet somehow ran out 2-0 winners. 

Guess I'm saying it'll be a 0-0, but we'll have deserved to win.

I'm all for the stats on this one. 👍

• Like 3
  • Haha 1