Brenda's Brussels Sprout Farts vs. Eddie and Gemmill's Christmas Crackers

Meenzer

0-2 today we'll have enough to beat Lesta, with the added bonus to take 2nd spot in the league. I've just realised what I've just wrote. This time last season we were 19th on 11 points. It show how much the club have achieved in 12 months. Howay The Lads

• Like 4

Think Maddison out for them is bigger than Wilson out for us tbh. Also we really need to manage the game time of the latter with Isak still not being available. We’ve got a bit in the bench in terms of attacking options too. 

• Like 1

Just now, Alex said:

Think Maddison out for them is bigger than Wilson out for us tbh. Also we really need to manage the game time of the latter with Isak still not being available. We’ve got a bit in the bench in terms of attacking options too. 

Aye, I’m not too concerned here. These are so poor at defending set pieces that even Wood might have a bit of joy. I’ve also no doubt that a midfielder and winger are coming in next month as well tbh

Just now, Howay said:

:lol: We really need to invest in our midfield and forward line like. Howe is working miracles. 

Aye, absolutely. But the respective Isak, Wilson and Shelvey situations might mean we’ll invest more than we otherwise might’ve done this window. So every cloud and all that. It’s not like the previous regime where we’d need to be in the bottom three to see the cash splashed. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Alex said:

Aye, absolutely. But the respective Isak, Wilson and Shelvey situations might mean we’ll invest more than we otherwise might’ve done this window. So every cloud and all that. It’s not like the previous regime where we’d need to be in the bottom three to see the cash splashed. 

Agreed, we’ve clearly focused on sorting the defensive side out. Isak is an unfortunate one as he’d basically not missed a game for 3 years prior to joining us iirc. The massive upside is that we’re third even before we really start to invest in attack. 

• Like 1