Eddie Howe + Gemmill's Gleaming Glee Club vs. Ted Lasso's Dirty Leeds

Meenzer

1 hour ago, Christmas Tree said:

Youngest daughter has just asked me if I would rather win the Carabao cup this year or finish in the top 4.

I said Top 4

Am I wrong?

our survey said

image.jpeg.e1adc30f201709b7f12dec679c4e112c.jpeg

• Haha 4

Btw, only nufc seems to have this internal cup or top 4 shite, :lol: are we not allowed good things? I've seen us in the top 4 a few times, never seen us win a cup at Wembley so if we could find a way of winning something on our way to getting a CL spot that'd be canny, cheers. :good:

(Yes, I'm talking about us winning something, the relegation run in starts now). :lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Renton said:

Going to miss kick off, maybe the whole match at this rate. The metro is a fucking joke. 😠

I use it 2 or 3 times a week. Literally two or three stops (usually get off one stop early for a little bit more exercise). Honestly, there’s barely a time I use it when there’s not some issue or other. It’s fucking shambolic 

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

I use it 2 or 3 times a week. Literally two or three stops (usually get off one stop early for a little bit more exercise). Honestly, there’s barely a time I use it when there’s not some issue or other. It’s fucking shambolic 

Cable theft down your way apparently. Hard to blame Nexus for scumbags but I wish they had better back up plans. Anyway, on our way now. :nufc:

If you had to choose (we don’t) it’s got to be a trophy. Get the monkey off our back and guarantee Europe next season.

Top 4 is coming and so is the title, perhaps even sooner than we think, but all Howe has to do to be a legend is win the league cup this season. It’ll take the pressure off for the rest of the campaign because winning our first trophy will make it a resounding success whatever follows. 

Btw, the cup a million times over. Its like when you're a virgin having the choice of feeling the local stunner's tits or going all the way with the school bike. Get it over and done with with the bike, punch the sky, and look forward to bumming the stunner senseless in the near future.  

• Haha 7

4 minutes ago, Craig said:

There's a fair bit of pissy-pants going on in here.

We're gonna absolutely rinse these bastards today. 5-0.

didn’t someone predict 8-0 in the first page? 

I think they’ll give us a better game than Leicester but we will win and keep a clean sheet because we’re better than them and that’s what we do. 

Just now, Renton said:

Btw, the cup a million times over. Its like when you're a virgin having the choice of feeling the local stunner's tits or going all the way with the school bike. Get it over and done with with the bike, punch the sky, and look forward to bumming the stunner senseless in the near future.  

Proud Of You Yes GIF

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

didn’t someone predict 8-0 in the first page? 

There's also people suggesting our run might come to an end. 

No, it won't.