Eddie Howe + Gemmill's Gleaming Glee Club vs. Ted Lasso's Dirty Leeds

Meenzer

1 minute ago, Polarboy said:

The sooner we sign someone like Tielemans etc, the better. Longstaff can go back to being a vaguely competent sub. 

weird that he subbed willock instead of him. Willock has a goal in him and can carry the ball. I guess he appreciates Sean’s workrate 

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

Got to be careful not the leave the back door open for them to pinch a winner on the break 

Don't you fucking start. It was your bullshit talk of winning the league that has fucked us.

Just now, Chaser said:

It'll feel like a loss if we can't get 3 points, we've absolutely dominated them second half. 

Agree, just seems like one of those games.

If we don't nick a goal here, I'm gonna say Howe made a mistake by giving them an hour where all they had to worry about was Wood.

By the time Wilson came on, Leeds were fucked and happy to camp in their own half. 

Just now, Gemmill said:

Some wasteful shite in front of goal today. Joelinton the latest. 

Meslier should have been tested at least four more times than he has thus far.

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

Don't you fucking start. It was your bullshit talk of winning the league that has fucked us.

I’m loving how we’re pushing hard for the win but leeds had that one breakaway chance where we threw one too many forward which would have been a massive sucker punch because we bossed the second half.

does feel like one of those days. We deserve all three points but you can’t miss this many chances 

2 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

I’m loving how we’re pushing hard for the win but leeds had that one breakaway chance where we threw one too many forward which would have been a massive sucker punch because we bossed the second half.

does feel like one of those days. We deserve all three points but you can’t miss this many chances 

On the balance of play you could say that, but on the strength of our finishing we definitely don't.

Maybe I'm used to the ridiculous world cup added time, but four minutes in a game with this many fouls and cards does not seem long enough....