Eddie Howe + Gemmill's Gleaming Glee Club vs. Ted Lasso's Dirty Leeds

Meenzer

Poor performance. We were due one and this was the typical banana skin home game against shit, per Bournemouth earlier in the season. We'll bounce back. This team sets high standards for themselves and they'll be pissed. So to take a positive from it I think we'll see a response from them next match against Arsenal.

Happy New Year, lads.

• Like 1

Just now, Dr Gloom said:

Two points dropped. Dominated that second half but just couldn’t find a way through. Disappointing but you can’t fault their effort. 

Agree the effort and desire was there but not the quality of finishing, or control of our temperament at the end. A big part of the latter can be apportioned to the ref who allowed Leeds to persistently foul from early on.

2 minutes ago, OTF said:

Plenty of lessons in this for us. First of all is Wood's time here is done.

Yep, he's had plenty chances to earn his position but he just doesn't move enough and his decision making is poor.

Just now, toonotl said:

Poor performance. We were due one and this was the typical banana skin home game against shit, per Bournemouth earlier in the season. We'll bounce back. This team sets high standards for themselves and they'll be pissed. So to take a positive from it I think we'll see a response from them next match against Arsenal.

Happy New Year, lads.

we’ll beat arsenal.

Remember where you heard it first #essembeegonebutnotforgotten

• Haha 3

Well that was a frustrating watch.

Bloated ref, blind linesmen and woeful finishing plus Leeds being the cunts that they are. 

Still, on the bright side, we didn’t lose. 

• Like 1

That, to me, was down to poor reffing. We couldn't get a flow going. It feels like two points lost which again is a good sign as it shows the expectations we have now. It was also good to see the players react. Not perfect by a long stretch but Chelsea at home last year is still a very vivid memory so I will not be losing too much sleep tonight.