Eddie Howe + Gemmill's Gleaming Glee Club vs. Ted Lasso's Dirty Leeds

Meenzer

6 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Reading through a Leeds forum match thread and they sound exactly like we used to after fluking a point away to the ‘big six’.

My brother and his mates went to the game today. Said our support was wank and it was a shit game 😂

2 minutes ago, Craig said:

Aside from woeful finishing from Longstaff and Wood doing absolutely nothing of note, my biggest disappointment today was seeing the likes of Bruno, Joe & Wilson biting when Leeds were on the wind up. As you say plenty more teams are going to try that with us.

I'm sure Howe will have plenty to say / iron out before next game........winning run was always going to end but keeping a clean sheet was a must as well

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

My brother and his mates went to the game today. Said our support was wank and it was a shit game 😂

Righto :lol:

The noise was fucking deafening midway through the 2nd half. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

As 0-0 games go it was a decent game just too many wasted chances by us.....possible penalty and when the ref was in the way for Willocks shot in first half

Edited by Rosco
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Craig said:

I just told him to fuck off 😂

He's gone to meet my uncle and cousins after the game who are mags too and told him to say it to them

2 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

I just told him to fuck off 😂

He's gone to meet my uncle and cousins after the game who are mags too and told him to say it to them

I predict a fat lip for one of them🥊

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Craig said:

It was okay, but flatter than it has been. Leeds fans were shite for pissed up away fans. Didn't seem to like our Jimmy Savile chant, the Yorkshire pudding cunts.

One thing that hasn't been mentioned much on this thread and maybe didnt come out on the telly was  the weather was pretty awful. This persistent misty rain making everything slippy as fuck. I reckon that was a factor in the abysmal finishing.

At the end of the match Leeds celebrated like they had won the league. Its frustrating as fuck but we weren't bearen and kept a clean sheet, a better result yhan Mab City got imo. We clearly desperately need an upgrade in our offensive midfield or strikers though, Wood definitely doesn't belong at this level. 

Edited by Renton
  • Like 4

14 minutes ago, Craig said:

Aside from woeful finishing from Longstaff and Wood doing absolutely nothing of note, my biggest disappointment today was seeing the likes of Bruno, Joe & Wilson biting when Leeds were on the wind up. As you say plenty more teams are going to try that with us.

Aye Wilson pushing their keeper over was particularly stupid 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Renton said:

It was okay, but flatter than it has been. Leeds fans were shite for pissed up away fans. Didn't seem to like our Jimmy Savile chant, the Yorkshire pudding cunts.

One thing that hasn't been mentioned much on this thread and maybe didnt come out on the telly was  the weather was pretty awful. This persistent misty rain making everything slippy as fuck. I reckon that was a factor in the abysmal finishing.

At the end of the match Leeds celebrated like they had won the league. Its frustrating as fuck but we weren't bearen and kept a clean sheet, a better result yhan Mab City got imo. We clearly desperately need an upgrade in our offensive midfield or strikers though, Wood definitely doesn't belong at this level. 

Great point re the weather it looked fucking horrendous 

1 minute ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I blame the result on the bloke on the PA reading that fucking shite poem at half time. What the fuck was that about?

The bloke is either 100 or much more likely brown bread. Show some respect!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Meenzer said:

More importantly, my magic touch is gone - Meenzer (+ Gemmill) out as thread starter. Over to someone else for Arsenal!

keep the faith - 7 wins and a draw will do. As you are until we lose 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I’d pay healthy money to shit in that ref’s bait box. Also pretty sure I saw CT shuffling to his seat, 20 minutes after kick off with a pie. Who knows how many he ate in the concourse?

:lol: 

I did sneak a burger in around the 20 minutes mark after one of many toilet / vape breaks.

Absolute relief after 5 pints to get an aisle seat  :lol: 

ADC3C3D5-81C1-4FFE-8145-1288E801217F.thumb.jpeg.5347e02e074460c0085618e5105ead45.jpeg

Honestly can’t understand how Longstaff starts ahead of Max. Go back to Bruno Willock and Joe and let’s have the threat from both sides.

They were shit and there for the taking and we fluffed it.

Really poor dropped 2 points for me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Christmas Tree said:

:lol: 

I did sneak a burger in around the 20 minutes mark after one of many toilet / vape breaks.

Absolute relief after 5 pints to get an aisle seat  :lol: 

ADC3C3D5-81C1-4FFE-8145-1288E801217F.thumb.jpeg.5347e02e074460c0085618e5105ead45.jpeg

Honestly can’t understand how Longstaff starts ahead of Max. Go back to Bruno Willock and Joe and let’s have the threat from both sides.

They were shit and there for the taking and we fluffed it.

Really poor dropped 2 points for me.

Does Keegan have his own seat marked out? :D

• Haha 2

Chris Wood is a joke btw :lol:

One of those rare games where the opposition worked extremely hard to match our intensity and physicality, reminded me a little of the loss to Everton. I don’t know who the fuck that ref was but felt embarrassed for him, one of the worst refereeing displays I’ve seen - not that I thought he got a ton of big calls wrong he just didn’t bother making any. He’d blow for some soft fall, but then allow them to kick seven lumps out of Bruno, weird ref. The rain didn’t help as it nullified our out ball to Almiron. 

Shame to draw but games like this happen, roll on the game against Arsenal. Hopefully we do invest as we are screaming for some quality in CM and attack. 

• Like 4