Arteta's long suffering jellied eels v Eddie's Stottie fuelled northern raiders (- Gemmill + Trips, massive net gain tbh)

Toonpack

I am not sure a clean sheet and draw warranted Meenzer's abdication. But have given it a shot, suspect I'll be one and done.

Edited by Toonpack
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Risky. Should have left it to Meenzer. We know who to blame if we lose 

He quit/abdicated/ceased to be a thread starter, voluntarily shuffled off, he is an ex-thread starter.

FEE3945A-AB54-4E86-AB1A-CA58E8296C4B.jpeg

Edited by Toonpack
  • Haha 6

Trippier not suspended apparently, 4 league bookings + 1 in carabao cup which doesn’t count towards the 5 required for a one game PL suspension :cuppa:

Tripps v Martinelli :starwars:

Am also in attendance , having to drive as the trains are on strike 😏

• Like 5

42 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

No one will have attacked us this season like Arsenal will, but they’ll leave us space to counter. Might be a good game to start Maxi? 🤔

If it means no Longstaff I’m all for it.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

No one will have attacked us this season like Arsenal will, but they’ll leave us space to counter. Might be a good game to start Maxi? 🤔

Depends if you can get him out of Gregg's. Fat cunt. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Toonpack said:

He quit/abdicated/ceased to be a thread starter, voluntarily shuffled off, he is an ex-thread starter.

FEE3945A-AB54-4E86-AB1A-CA58E8296C4B.jpeg

White background user. We are in extremely deep shit.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 9
  • Jaysus... 1

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

agreed. I doubt Eddie will change anything apart from bringing Wilson back but I would drop Longstaff for ASM and bring Joe back into centre mid

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

agreed. I doubt Eddie will change anything apart from bringing Wilson back but I would drop Longstaff for ASM and bring Joe back into centre mid

I don’t know, he’s dropped Longy in the past…and he’s played every game since the re start…agree with you, get Big Joe to  kick the shit out of Odegaard….. if he can catch him :unsure:

34 minutes ago, trophyshy said:

White background user. We are in extremely deep shit.  

It is much more discreet for work time viewing, on the one day a year I may have to go into the office.

Didn't realise Trippier was out. Ouch.

Ive always fancied Schar to be decent at filling in at full back but it would be a risk to play break up his partnership with Botman. Manquillo will need to have the game of his life.

2 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Didn't realise Trippier was out. Ouch.

Ive always fancied Schar to be decent at filling in at full back but it would be a risk to play break up his partnership with Botman. Manquillo will need to have the game of his life.

Trippier isn’t out. Why do people keep saying this?

• Toonpack changed the title to Arteta's long suffering jellied eels v Eddie's Stottie fuelled northern raiders (- Gemmill + Trips, massive net gain tbh)