Arteta's long suffering jellied eels v Eddie's Stottie fuelled northern raiders (- Gemmill + Trips, massive net gain tbh)

Toonpack

• Toonpack changed the title to Arteta's long suffering jellied eels v Eddie's Stottie fuelled northern raiders (- Gemmill + Trips, massive net gain tbh)
1 minute ago, Tom said:

listen blud, LISTEN Fam, if Howe don't win here he's got to go, HE'S DESTROYING OUR CLUB BLUD 

I very recently stumbled on the two arsenal TV fans with a spurs fan and the arsenal ones weren't the worst. Tbf, I only understood about 20% of what was said. Talk about man childs.

4 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Cutting Meenzer out and then having the fucking NERVE to put a minus sign in front of my name. Enjoy being the catalyst for a run of defeats, Toonpack. You did this. 

Get your facts straight please, Meenzer quit, I simply took the reins for what is a very tricky game, simply because I am considerate enough to bear that immense pressure so that others need not.

Saintly behaviour tbh

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Rosco said:

I see Matt Targett has a heel injury which leaves our defence very weak when you consider most of the replacements are piss weak

Could well see us dipping into the loan market for a centre half, like. Luckily, Burn seems fairly consistent in that he doesn’t get injured but even then, he’s hardly the long term answer at left back 

On 01/01/2023 at 19:24, Toonpack said:

Get your facts straight please, Meenzer quit, I simply took the reins for what is a very tricky game, simply because I am considerate enough to bear that immense pressure so that others need not.

Saintly behaviour tbh

As much as it is appreciated, what the fuck is happening with the boolean syntax in the thread title? Is is it minus (Gemmill AND  Trips). Or is is minus Gemmill but PlUS  Trips? Now I am smart enough to know the answer and it is implied with the last part of the title, but this type of carelessness for such a crucial game is simply unacceptable, especially now you've outed yourself as a white background user. 3/10. 

• Haha 4

Why has he included Tripps in the title? It suggest there's more Trippier than normal. Like, additional Trippier. Which, don't get me wrong, I'd be all for, but surely it should just be (-Gemmil), even then, why is Gemmill out of the picture, has something happened to him? 

This has all gone horribly wrong and I feel very uneasy.

• Like 1

Out of the goodness of my heart (following Meenzer's exit) I started a thread for a VERY tricky fixture, to save others from that weight of task and the psychological damage it could cause. But what do you do in thanks for that selfless act, you pile scorn and negative vibes onto it, if we do not get a result it is ON YOU, you miserable negative Nellie bastards, with your petty hexes.

Magic Spell GIFs | Tenor

SO - If we win tonight, you can all fuck off if you think I'm starting another match thread, which in turn means I'll be responsible (by omission) for the next result. A weight I am willing to bear (again) but a bit of a Catch 22 for the Toontastic creche.

Edited by Toonpack
  • Haha 6

27 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Out of the goodness of my heart (following Meenzer's exit) I started a thread for a VERY tricky fixture, to save others from that weight of task and the psychological damage it could cause. But what do you do in thanks for that selfless act, you pile scorn and negative vibes onto it, if we do not get a result it is ON YOU, you miserable negative Nellie bastards, with your petty hexes.

Magic Spell GIFs | Tenor

SO - If we win tonight, you can all fuck off if you think I'm starting another match thread, which in turn means I'll be responsible (by omission) for the next result. A weight I am willing to bear (again) but a bit of a Catch 22 for the Toontastic creche.

You're not absolved of responsibility just because you volunteered. When dozens of homeless people die by poisoning, the Police won't discount Wykiki's part in it just because he volunteered.