Arteta's long suffering jellied eels v Eddie's Stottie fuelled northern raiders (- Gemmill + Trips, massive net gain tbh)

Toonpack

4 minutes ago, Renton said:

This is parody though, right? Fair play, he's hooked a few. 

It's hard to tell these days.

1 hour ago, Christmas Tree said:

Also, I feel as though Bruno has lost his pre World Cup sparkle. Just looks a little bit off to me. Maybe it’s the new baby keeping him up.

i think it was down to Arsenal recognising him as the main threat and playing him out of the game as opposed to him being off. Bruno is the centre of everything we do.

7 minutes ago, NJS said:

Also I'm not going to take lectures about shit

housing from a team who include Dixon, Winterburn, Adams, Bould and Keown among its recent "legends". 

I was going to go down the "sportswashing" vs the fact they're a literal fucking munitions factory team thing. 

Ive had a drink. 

Will discuss in the morning. 

Woolwich cunts 

47 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Never mind a decent point away at Arsenal, I got the real prize..

E6EC1BC7-CF68-465B-9ADD-176E714EF6DA.jpeg

I actually heard him talk the other day, literally gemmill's voice twin, it's actually uncanny. 

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Howay said:

Were they watching a different game? There’s no doubt we played it physical, maybe time wasted (away from home to the title hopefuls btw), but they absolutely cannot say they weren’t equal in the shit house department. Saka literally pretended to be hit in the face on at least two occasions, Gabriel did the same. They also can’t be fucking serious with the “hand ball” :lol: it’s not even worth discussing football with people that actually think that should have been a pen, fucking idiots man. Then again like I said earlier Arsenal are probably the least knowledgeable fan base when it comes to football in my experience meeting them so it makes sense. 

Absolutely. Think the mackems appear ro be the most clueless in my experience but its hard to know just how much their bitterness taints this. Apparently we are the equivalent of Wycombe wanderers according to them, whatever the fuck that means.

It was a good, physical game and actually very enjoyable. Both teams had chances to win it but a draw for us was just as fair if not moreso than what Leeds got against us last match, and I'm not whinging about them. Great result for us because I honestly think we can get maximum points from them on the return leg. Also hope for maximum points against Spurs, Liverpool, and ManU at SJP. 

Edited by Renton
  • Like 1

What it proved was that our lads can adapt and play physical and defensive when required - it’s not always all about the high press. Arteta in the press conference bemoaning that we played differently against them than any other team.

I’ll take that as a compliment thanks very much you angry Spanish arsehole. By contrast you lot couldn’t adapt at all - hence you couldn’t break us down.

Man City’s title to lose.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Am sorry like but Arsenal fans are fuckin ridiculous :lol:

Title within their grasp?! They’ve still got 21 games to play. :lol:

And since when did ASM wear the 23 shirt? What a fucking dickhead.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Renton said:

Absolutely. Think the mackems appear ro be the most clueless in my experience but its hard to know just how much their bitterness taints this. Apparently we are the equivalent of Wycombe wanderers according to them, whatever the fuck that means.

It was a good, physical game and actually very enjoyable. Both teams had chances to win it but a draw for us was just as fair if not moreso than what Leeds got against us last match, and I'm not whinging about them. Great result for us because I honestly think we can get maximum points from them on the return leg. Also hope for maximum points against Spurs, Liverpool, and ManU at SJP. 

Once you've heard one of the cunts you've heard them all. Honestly, they can't even handle getting a pint in if you've been in one of their bars. I once squeezed past a rammed bar thinking I'll be here all day to have about four bored barmaids waiting to serve me as they all stood talking absolute shite about football to each other whilst holding various bottles of beer and alcopops in their hands trying to outspeak each other whilst carefully avoiding getting their whistles wet. And when they did speak about stuff involving themselves and nufc it was almost a full time job correcting their made up tales or woeful memories. (And that was the ones that used to go pre-Wenger! The ones post Wenger are the spawn of Piers Morgan and whatever the daft cunt who's on arsenal TV is called? Tubes, spoons or some other such shite?) 

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Is it?  :lol:

You’ll have to excuse me my judgement is somewhat impaired :D

If you read upstream of the thread, the part Tom quoted above, I'd say this 'existing' bloke might well be someone like Simon Donald, it's classic Viz, half expect him to make his excuses and leave. Either way, very funny. :D

Twitter is phenomenal tonight :lol: I can’t wait until we actually start spending the money all these glory hunters think we have spent. I also just saw that we’d played 6 of the 7 teams at the top of the table away from home so far this season, which means a hiding at SJP is in their future :lol:

I can see us getting more and more in that lots heads in the coming season, we’ve got their number tbh. 

• Like 1

not long got back and sat reflecting over a glass of wine.

thoroughly enjoyed that, superb team performance, backed by a raucous away end. we've played all the top teams now and have been better than most and at least equalled the others.

as for arteta and his tantrums, and to quote from a knights tale....

you've been weighed, you've been measured and you've been found wanting.

we'll fucking muller you again at our place.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, OTF said:

Howe is a seasoned operator who is not going to give anything unnecessary away unlike previous managers who try to placate fans by talking about bringing in two or three new faces. In each cases there's likely plenty going on under the water, but Howe gives little away which only strengthens our position.

Bruce:

looney tunes eating GIF

Pardew:

Water Bird GIF

Eddie:

200.gif

Tindall:

duck duck butt sliding GIF

:spit:

• Haha 1

Arteta came across really well in the All or Nothing Amazon thing last year. He came across like a giant fanny in last night's post match interview though. 

Like Howay says, wait til we spend some actual big money. Then you'll find out how fucking annoying it can be that we don't set up how you want us to set up, and we don't play the way you want us to play. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Arteta came across really well in the All or Nothing Amazon thing last year. He came across like a giant fanny in last night's post match interview though. 

Like Howay says, wait til we spend some actual big money. Then you'll find out how fucking annoying it can be that we don't set up how you want us to set up, and we don't play the way you want us to play. 

Despite biting at him whinging about the pens, I noticed he mentioned that we don't normally play like that which pleased him that they forced us to do that. 

A lot of the comments online are suggesting we're "just" a park the bus/shithouse team so him pointing out the the truth wasn't really noticed but it was still welcome. 

• Like 1

Plodging serenely through the Arsenal bile on twitter this a.m. and there's an inordinate amount of their fans have purchased the blue tick, the pathetic fuckers 😂

• Haha 1