Bench
Pope
Trippier
Schar
Burn
Wilson
Almiron
Bruno

Looks good to me .........Botman & Joe can handle it if things get tastyaggressive high school GIF

Edited by Rosco
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, OTF said:

I wouldn’t be changing the defense unless they have knocks. We don't play again for a week so there's plenty of time for recovery before we host Fulham.

We play again on Tuesday in the League cup.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rosco said:

I think he's got a new nickname.....Sicknote

56 minutes ago, RobinRobin said:

New? 

:spit:

If Dummet's old nickname was 'sick note' his new one should be 'Death Certificate' by now, tbh. 

• Haha 7

13 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Worth thinking about Dubravka being potentially cup tied if we want to flog him on to a Premier League side. Also, I’d play Pope because he’s untouchable atm

I wouldn't be doing Dubravka any favours by selecting him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Christmas Tree said:

Pre match presser

interesting hearing him say Anderson isn’t going anywhere and that he rates Lewis and expects to use him this season 

• Like 1

I think you are right but we have a few injury problems and when you start putting in 3rd choice players then it could get tricky.

If we didn't play Trippier it would be Manquillo, Botman would mean Burn shuffles over and Lewis comes in.

I'd like to see E. Anderson and Maxi start. Id certainly leave Bruno and Trippier on bench.

21 hours ago, Rosco said:

It's been the longest thigh strain in history. He was in Saudi last month with the squad so I assume he's been back in training for a while 

Hello Newcastle fans. Goodluck today..we are on a 14game unbeaten run so don't expect an easy game...

Watch out for Dele bash in the middle with his pace and power.

Callum Paterson who sounds like a drug dealer but is the master of running around angerily..

And Josh windass up top who just scored a hatrick.

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, Ravenwednesday said:

Hello Newcastle fans. Goodluck today..we are on a 14game unbeaten run so don't expect an easy game...

Callum Paterson who sounds like a drug dealer but is the master of running around angerily..

I always expect problems against anyone in the cups tbf. Only ever got to Hillsborough twice, never got beat so hope whoever Howe picks gets the same result. 

29 minutes ago, Ravenwednesday said:

Looking forward to it. Got a couple of pals who are Wendy season ticket holders. Basically called me a cunt today. Fairs.

• Haha 2