Eddie’s title chasers against some league one outfit from Yorkshire

Dr Gloom

12 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Looking forward to it. Got a couple of pals who are Wendy season ticket holders. Basically called me a cunt today. Fairs.

Your mate's Spotify top play.....

117537727.jpg

• Haha 7

33 minutes ago, Alex said:

What’s your views on the Sheffield techno scene of the early 90s though? 

I studied there. It’s a brilliant city. Ny Sushi at the Unit was a banging dnb night in the late 90s. 

The Arches was a class venue too. Proper underground warehouse vibes. The leadmill was a great venue too

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Ravenwednesday said:

Hello Newcastle fans. Goodluck today..we are on a 14game unbeaten run so don't expect an easy game...

Watch out for Dele bash in the middle with his pace and power.

Callum Paterson who sounds like a drug dealer but is the master of running around angerily..

And Josh windass up top who just scored a hatrick.

good luck for the rest of the season but not today. Wednesday are a genuine sleeping giant. Would be great to see you back in the PL sooner rather than later 👍🏼

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Looking forward to it. Got a couple of pals who are Wendy season ticket holders. Basically called me a cunt today. Fairs.

You seem to be having a powerful season. We are flying... looking forward to seeing how big the gap is these days 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

good luck for the rest of the season but not today. Wednesday are a genuine sleeping giant. Would be great to see you back in the PL sooner rather than later 👍🏼

Indeed it's been 23 years since we where with the big boys..

Remember that time we had a threesome with Pavel srnicek..good times 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Used to be some big followings between the clubs especially at Hillsborough as it was our 'Pretendy' FA cup semi final when we were shite. :good:

First game of the season in 1980 - first real mass invasion I was part of - about 10k (no Mackem multiplier needed) - a bit of bother but mainly caused by overcrowding and police stupidity (quite prescient). 

• Like 1

I drove past Hillsborough the other week and it still looks like something from the 70s; they seemed to have played on this by plastering the old school badge on the side :lol: 

Bonny looking ground though.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Tom said:

I drove past Hillsborough the other week and it still looks like something from the 70s; they seemed to have played on this by plastering the old school badge on the side :lol: 

Bonny looking ground though.

Love an old school ground.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Love an old school ground.

I don’t think it’s changed since I went last and it was looking its age then. Agree it’s a fantastic ground though. They’ve got a proper kop end which used to look superb on cup semi final days when it was a standing terrace  

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

I don’t think it’s changed since I went last and it was looking its age then. Agree it’s a fantastic ground though. They’ve got a proper kop end which used to look superb on cup semi final days when it was a standing terrace  

On some of the old school footage of semi finals (NUFC vs Burnley?) there was on end that looked just like a hill at a music festival. Same amount of flairs too :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

57 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

I studied there. It’s a brilliant city. Ny Sushi at the Unit was a banging dnb night in the late 90s. 

The Arches was a class venue too. Proper underground warehouse vibes. The leadmill was a great venue too

Every Warp release for a while was solid gold 

• Like 1

I think it's just speculation at this point.  

However the 2+2 would say he's wanting out. Tweeting about "a new chapter" but not mentioning NUFC in the post.