Eddie’s title chasers against some league one outfit from Yorkshire

Dr Gloom

53 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Dr Gloom has the minerals that's FO SHO

I also see a few changes with the league cup quarter on Tuesday.

I would rest, Trips, Botman and Burn.  At the back.  Then pretty much the whole midfield and Wilson.  We should have enough to beat these with what we have.  Should

who the fuck is left to start in this scenario? :lol:

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, The Fish said:

I'd give Wilson a start, plus ASM. Start Murphy or Fraser on the other flank. Maybe Joelinton and Longstaff in the middle. Manquillo in for Trippier, Targett in for Burn. Keep Botman, Schar and Pope.

Have Isak, (if fit), Almiron, Willock, Bruno, Trippier, Burn and Darlow on the bench. 

How many subs can you name, and make in the FA cup this season?

targett is fucked for a few weeks, annoyingly otherwise i'd agree. he'd have been perfect for this game

I know fuck all about Sheff Wed, but have they got it in them to be clogger dickheads if they go behind? If so, let's keep the crown jewels for emergency situation. 

I'm thinking Bruno and Wilson, possibly Almiron. We could maybe give Schar a rest and let Lascelles have a turn. Botman will kick his fucking head in if he does anything daft. 

Joelinton is unbreakable, so we don't need to worry about playing him. Trippier takes no shit off anyone unless they stamp on his feet. 

Drop Joelinton back into midfield, stick ASM and Fraser on the wings, and BRING OUT THE PLANK. A start for Christopher Reginald Wood. 

Then bring the jewels back to knack Leicester. 

Edited by Gemmill
  • Haha 5

49 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

So playing through an illness is good? He's made of cardboard and it's a game I dont think he needs risking.

If he was still ill he wouldn't have played against the Arse, he was deemed fit but was patently miles off full fitness, he needs building up.

Rotated squad but a strong bench to come on and sort things out if required. Remember how Tranmere tried to clog us in the EFL cup earlier in the season? I reckon Sheff Wed might be similar - especially as it's on their turf. 

I'd rest the likes of Bruno, Wilson, Botman, Trips & Pope. 

22 minutes ago, trophyshy said:

They are unbeaten in 17 and we are unbeaten in 15.  That is 32 games total.  #Maths4Glory

Could go either way really, we could just sneak it by 1-0 or we could get up in their guts like a long weekend in Calcutta.

Fuck off Sunak

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

If he was still ill he wouldn't have played against the Arse, he was deemed fit but was patently miles off full fitness, he needs building up.

and maximin needs to grow his dreads back, he's been a shadow of his former self since he went to the barbers.

We'll need to at last have some quality through the middle if we want our class to shine through. We have a pretty steep drop off to our second string.

If nothing else it will be interesting to see how Howe lines us up, it will largely come down to availability beyond the first team. Elliot Anderson, Murphy, Manquillo, Lascelles to start, I also think we might see Ritchie in at left back so between him and ASM there's not a great deal of defensive nous. Dubs couls be back in goal. If Wilson has no injury concerns I'd possibly start him to help with his sharpness and take him off early second half  but we're much much more likely to see Wood starting as there's no risk involved.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

i'd go 

dubravka

tripper

lascelles

bottman

manquillo

longstaff

joelinton

willock

murphy

wood

asm

Not bad, maybe drop Trips out for Ritchie. Huge drop off but do we want to risk our aging talisman?

Botman, Joelinton, Willock are young enough to recover fast enough to start again against Leicester.

Pope (he's been able to rest during games for months) although Eddie will probably use Dubravka

Manquillo

Lascelles

Bottman

Lewis

Longstaff

Joelinton

Willock

Murphy

Wilson (for a half/60 mins)

ASM

Edited by Toonpack

Just now, RobinRobin said:

I was going to mention Lewis but couldn't remember his name. Is Dummett fit? 🙂 

:lol:

Last game I saw of Dummett tbf I would put Ritchie in.  Dummett needs rolling out in a wheelchair 

1 minute ago, RobinRobin said:

I think he's got a new nickname.....Sicknote

Dubravka
Manquillo
Lascelles
Botman
Lewis
Joelinton
Longstaff
Murphy
Fraser
Wood
ASM

Bench
Pope
Trippier
Schar
Burn
Wilson
Almiron
Bruno

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, RobinRobin said:

Completely forgot about Lewis. What a dud signing he's turned out to be.