howe's team with a couple of players who should never play for us again v rodger's team with a couple of players we should nick

thebrokendoll

4 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Lads, is Tielemans' hair slicked back or brushed forwards? It's fucking impossible to tell.

Ā 

I don't think I can have him signing for us unless this gets cleared up.Ā 

I believe thatā€™s all covered in the medical.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

WTF!!!! WAIT ON!!!!

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

1-0 Sven!Ā 

Eh? I thought my stream was delayed for a minute there. Red card offence, that

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Christmas Tree said:

Oh Iā€™ve got that sickly feeling :(

Ā 

#pissypantsarego

it would be a massive smash and grab if we donā€™t go on to win this. weā€™ve been all over them like a cheap suit and theyā€™ve created nowtĀ 

Edited by Dr Gloom
  • Like 1

Frustrating half. Makes you wonder if Miggy's purple patch was really masking that the balance of this side is lacking in goalscoring output. Especially with the defensive structure/lack of goalscoring output on that left-side of our attack with Burn, Willock and Joelinton. We're very lopsided without ASM in the side. Defensively solid but it puts a lot of pressure on Miggy to produce goals. Not too disappointed in Longstaff as its not his game to be a goalscoring midfielder but once again that's more pressure for others to find goals to prop up that lack of output. This seems to be a trend developing when we play weaker teams at our home ground who are willing to sit in and hold us to a draw. Makes the early missed chances sting that bit more because if we put them 1-0 down then they're forced to play and our defensive solidity works in our favour to nullify them and hit them on the break. Anyway, we on top, hopefully we make it count.Ā 

Ā 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, toonotl said:

Frustrating half. Makes you wonder if Miggy's purple patch was really masking that the balance of this side is lacking in goalscoring output. Especially with the defensive structure/lack of goalscoring output on that left-side of our attack with Burn, Willock and Joelinton. We're very lopsided without ASM in the side. Defensively solid but it puts a lot of pressure on Miggy to produce goals. Not too disappointed in Longstaff as its not his game to be a goalscoring midfielder but once again that's more pressure for others to find goals to prop up that lack of output. This seems to be a trend developing when we play weaker teams at our home ground who are willing to sit in and hold us to a draw. Makes the early missed chances sting that bit more because if we put them 1-0 down then they're forced to play and our defensive solidity works in our favour to nullify them and hit them on the break. Anyway, we on top, hopefully we make it count.Ā 

Ā 

Without a doubt it was masking parts of it.Ā  I.e goals from outside Wilson.

We have ASM and Isak on the bench.Ā  Hopefully they can come in.Ā  Miggy has looked lively and so has WIllock tonight.Ā  We're creating chances.Ā  That's still good.

• Like 1