howe's team with a couple of players who should never play for us again v rodger's team with a couple of players we should nick

thebrokendoll

2 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Crossing everything for a Manchester derby in the semis

Man City are away, so there’s always the hope that Southampton will nick it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Just now, RobElliott said:

Dunno about anyone else but I'm not in the slightest bit impressed by Tielemans, was thinking he would be a decent buy but in the 2 games against us he has been poor.

he can pick a nice pass and can shoot from distance but he doesn’t look like he has the energy to play in our side. Maybe he can step up if Eddie has some time to sprinkle some of his magic dust on him. I’m not that arsed if we pass on him but if we go for him I’d trust the recruitment staff

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RobElliott said:

Dunno about anyone else but I'm not in the slightest bit impressed by Tielemans, was thinking he would be a decent buy but in the 2 games against us he has been poor.

Aye he's been poor for a while. Very slow and doesn't control games like he used to.

10 minutes ago, MrBass said:

Man City are away, so there’s always the hope that Southampton will nick it. 

Here's hoping Man City play a weakened team, which granted will still be full of stars, but they do have the Manchester derby at old trafford on Saturday...