howe's team with a couple of players who should never play for us again v rodger's team with a couple of players we should nick

thebrokendoll

One of my favourite things about yesterday is Miggy is now adding assists to his game.

His through balls to Willock in the first minute and for Big Joe's goal were beautiful. 

He can't possibly keep up his scoring rate but adding this to his game means his fret just keeps increasing.

Howe has unleashed the beast

Edited by spongebob toonpants
  • Like 5

5 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

So IF we got to a final, would anyone off here go down for it?

Ive been 3 times, unfortunately with big lads who can down beer, and remember nothing of each occasion. :lol: 

Part of me would love to go sober and take it all in, part of me feels too old for all the hustle and bustle of it all.

Hotels already booked.

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

Ive been 3 times, unfortunately with big lads who can down beer, and remember nothing of each occasion. :lol: 

Part of me would love to go sober and take it all in, part of me feels too old for all the hustle and bustle of it all.

CT is so close to getting the hang of this football thing.

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

Only 3 in 10 players finish the chance Longy missed in the first couple of minutes??? 

491DCFC0-E946-47C7-96B2-0CC19F240808.gif

WHAT IN THE HOLY FUCK IS THAT GIF ABOUT?

I feel traumatised. And slightly aroused. 

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 8

2 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

Only 3 in 10 players finish the chance Longy missed in the first couple of minutes??? 

491DCFC0-E946-47C7-96B2-0CC19F240808.gif

Only 3 in 10 chances that fell to Longstaff are put away, yes. Maybe 4 in 10 chances like Dan Burn's are put away. 

Because there are more players who can finish like Longstaff than there are players who can finish like Shearer.

Those chances can fall to defenders, midfielders or just shit strikers.

We're dealing with big numbers here.

34 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Only 3 in 10 chances that fell to Longstaff are put away, yes. Maybe 4 in 10 chances like Dan Burn's are put away. 

Because there are more players who can finish like Longstaff than there are players who can finish like Shearer.

Those chances can fall to defenders, midfielders or just shit strikers.

We're dealing with big numbers here.

Yes mate you can stop explaining it now , I think we’ve all got it :D 

Been busy, not had chance to comment, but Willock/Joelinton were immense, Miggy's like the duracell bunny and Bruno appears to be nails.

Please stop landing corners on Shar's head, try someone else who can head a ball where they want it to go.

Thought Wilson looked off the pace and appears to be carrying a bit of extra timber.

Longstaff's hat-trick - meh !!!

• Like 1

what i took away was we should have scored more than two goals yesterday.

2-0 flattered Leicester - we pummelled their goal. these were mainly good chances too, hardly potshots. xG can suck my plums 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

I discovered in the 90s that when the good times come around I don't get tickets for cup finals so I'll not be there if we get there this season as history would be repeating itself. 

Really enjoyable evening last night. Atmosphere was a little flat at times but insane at others. 

It's weird because being in the stands I was quite tense but when you watch it back we absolutely pissed it. 

So happy for BDB, I was in the leazes and the way he took it was sublime, so much so I couldn't believe it was him.

38 minutes ago, Tom said:

Really enjoyable evening last night. Atmosphere was a little flat at times but insane at others. 

It's weird because being in the stands I was quite tense but when you watch it back we absolutely pissed it. 

So happy for BDB, I was in the leazes and the way he took it was sublime, so much so I couldn't believe it was him.

When the commentators were going about the atmosphere, I was surprised as much of the match we seemed fairly quiet in the stands. 

11 hours ago, MrBass said:

Man City are away, so there’s always the hope that Southampton will nick it. 

11 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

No Way GIF

Donald Trump GIF by reactionseditor

• Haha 7

10 hours ago, Tom said:

The tension is a legacy emotion, it's going to take a long time to leave behind that foreboding "we'll fuck it up" feeling/certainty and relax into "we're mint" mode, where a fuck up has become the exception, and not the rule, and need not be expected.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Chaser said:

When the commentators were going about the atmosphere, I was surprised as much of the match we seemed fairly quiet in the stands. 

As we get better, I’m afraid we’ll become to Sky what Anfield is to BT. “St James Under The Lights” will be their “Famous Anfield European Night” and everyone will rightfully hate us for it

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

As we get better, I’m afraid we’ll become to Sky what Anfield is to BT. “St James Under The Lights” will be their “Famous Anfield European Night” and everyone will rightfully hate us for it

As the camera pans around and all you have is cunts on their phones. 

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Can’t wait 

• Haha 4

11 hours ago, MrBass said:

Donald Trump GIF by reactionseditor

He was kind of right to be fair. Rather than nicking it, they should’ve won by about 4 or 5. 

Edited by Alex

17 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Perez the dirty cunt 

Screenshot_20230111-144730__01.jpg

He knew what he was doing. His ‘what?’ reaction. I’ve seen him do that / similar when he was here too. If he’d done that by accident he’d have been a lot more contrite imo.