howe with dan burn's funky disco moves v silva with mitrovic's fridge carrying two left feet.

thebrokendoll

Just now, The Fish said:

Mate of mine is a Fulham fan and wants to know where the best Guinness can be found in town?

I have no idea.

£3 a pint in the percy arms, even if it's a bit rancid the price would still make it remarkably good value.

3 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Mate of mine is a Fulham fan and wants to know where the best Guinness can be found in town?

I have no idea.

Beer aisle in Morrisons? :lol:

4 minutes ago, The Fish said:

I have no idea.

:lol:

Somewhat fulfilling the sterotypical perception of a Fulham fan. I've heard of somewhere cheap that sells slightly rancid pints of Guiness if that helps? 👍

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, The Fish said:

I have no idea.

Crows nest is a decent beer pub but you’ll pay more than the Percy 🤷🏻‍♂️

10 minutes ago, Renton said:

:lol:

Somewhat fulfilling the sterotypical perception of a Fulham fan. I've heard of somewhere cheap that sells slightly rancid pints of Guiness if that helps? 👍

chap who travels up with us quaffs it, he's never complained about it to be fair.

mind you, as long as it isn't costing me at least a fiver when it's my turn at the bar and as I don't drink it, I don't really care what it tastes like!  :)

39 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

tricky round of fixtures this weekend for our top 4 rivals.

home win please!

Just checked our fixture list out and it obviously helps cos we're now lush, but it does look really canny for us for the rest of the month and right into March. Need to harvest as many points as possible during this time.  Starting with a 3-0 win on Sunday.

image.png.67a34101375427800788c0670975b00b.png

15 minutes ago, MMXXVIII said:

Fulham seem a very positive outfit and I don't feel like they can do it any other way, so I think we'll do them 5-0.

I was thinking that. they don’t really park the bus, do they? Could play into our hands if they turn up trying to play an open attacking game 

19 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

I was thinking that. they don’t really park the bus, do they? Could play into our hands if they turn up trying to play an open attacking game 

They'll go for us and let the chips fall where they may, I just don't see it working for them so 5-0.

11 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

:lol: the chablis-quaffing cunts don't like it up em

A lot of old skool Fulham lads used to be from the Putney side of the bridge . Back in the early-mid 90s I used to have friends in Earlsfield and we’d do the pubs on Putney High street regularly just as the area was beginning to gentrify. I wouldn’t say it was as big a shithole as Hoxton/Shoreditch but it was a bit rough and ready to say the least. I can’t believe London nowadays & I’ve never lived there permanently but Putney is really galling. More chance of getting a beer in Fulham itself and it’s always been posh. 

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

A lot of old skool Fulham lads used to be from the Putney side of the bridge . Back in the early-mid 90s I used to have friends in Earlsfield and we’d do the pubs on Putney High street regularly just as the area was beginning to gentrify. I wouldn’t say it was as big a shithole as Hoxton/Shoreditch but it was a bit rough and ready to say the least. I can’t believe London nowadays & I’ve never lived there permanently but Putney is really galling. More chance of getting a beer in Fulham itself and it’s always been posh. 

there are very few proper boozers left. everywhere has been gentrified beyond all recognition. even the formerly rough places are gastro-pub-tastic these days.

• Like 1

mind last time was out in shoreditch was an opener. it was a slightly rough-around-the-edges, arty hipster destination when i first landed here in the early 2000s. went for a drink there in the summer and it was like i'd walked into an episodes of the only way is essex: fake tan, steroid bros and trout pouts as far as the eye could see

• Haha 1
  • Jaysus... 2

9 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

there are very few proper boozers left. everywhere has been gentrified beyond all recognition. even the formerly rough places are gastro-pub-tastic these days.

Bricklayers Arms is good. Built for dwarfs though. 

• Haha 1