howe with dan burn's funky disco moves v silva with mitrovic's fridge carrying two left feet.

thebrokendoll

1 hour ago, The Fish said:

Memphis better be your nickname for Tindall, I don't want Depay associated with Sir Howe.

Well you know what it’s like when the cloggies turn up, they have to have their say  😬

Edited by PaddockLad

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Wood doesn't have the skill set to lead a line on his own. His hold up play is crap and he has no pace.

but apart from that he's excellent

• Haha 4

"Get onto Mitrovic, tell him to kick the ball off his other foot thus voiding any penalties they may score from. Tell him we've still got the photos. Make sure Alan Shearer is on match of the day and they show the slip in detail for the viewers in Wearside to see."

20200709_121601__01.thumb.jpg.47c2b0db2237ee851d0200670d80ddb0.jpg

• Haha 7

I see they still think we're lucky twats to be 3rd / premier league weak as piss / refs on saudi payroll etc etc the list goes on........But the Championship is top league / class.......FTM 

Edited by Rosco

It’ll be great if Fulham give them a good hiding. I see they’re complaining about the ticket prices for Fulham too. Obviously gotten used to paying Northern League prices at the SoL 

• Haha 3

I sometimes think we are a bit harsh on our view of Sunderland. I also think we need to accept that when Fulham were facing NUFC, we were just another Premier League Club. What we need to realise is that when Fulham face Sunderland it is their cup final. I mean it actually isn't and there is a few more rounds to go but you wouldn't think it as Fulham will realise that they have to up their game if they are going to beat Sunderland. You have got to factor these things in.

• Haha 2

57 minutes ago, GrahamTaylor5 said:

I sometimes think we are a bit harsh on our view of Sunderland. I also think we need to accept that when Fulham were facing NUFC, we were just another Premier League Club. What we need to realise is that when Fulham face Sunderland it is their cup final. I mean it actually isn't and there is a few more rounds to go but you wouldn't think it as Fulham will realise that they have to up their game if they are going to beat Sunderland. You have got to factor these things in.

Good one

10 hours ago, The Fish said:

Memphis better be your nickname for Tindall, I don't want Depay associated with Sir Howe.

Tindall’s nickname is mad dog :lol: 

• Haha 6