nathan jone's flock of rather nervous hampshire sheep v eddie howe's brokendollless swashbuckling semi-finalists.

thebrokendoll

Just now, Alex said:

Nope. I think I remember quite a bit of daft stuff relating to Bros from back in the day because loads of lasses and  a few lads were into them at school. For a while they were massive and I couldn’t fucking stand them. It’s a bit like mackems and Dawn Thewlis 

She had this bint on from UK Volleyball. Proper odd sort, at one point she didn't respond to a link from Skelton cos Skelton had pronounced her surname wrong. Another time Skelton asked her something and she responded by punching the air - which then had to get the Audio Description treatment from Skelton. You're on radio bitch. 

Anyway Matt Goss was on being interviewed which was FUCKING EXCRUCIATING. He's deeply odd. But the interview finishes and Skelton turns to volleybint and says "What about you? Were you a Bros fan as a kid?" 

"I actually had a t shirt with Matt and Luke make me puke on it."

:lol:

Skelton stunned into silence. Goss hopefully no longer on the line.

• Haha 1

You lot are like my 76yr old Dad whenever I use a phrase like "tablet" or Cappuccino. 

"arty farty coffee if you ask me."

Go and get your slippers and book of sudoku,  you ungrateful pack of geriatrics.

3 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Two banks of four, then

what if they don't play 4-4-2? 

Didn't think about THAT, did you Mr Smug?

Just now, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Then, it’s a flat back 5

That's not necessarily a low block though. You could have your midfield way up the field, couldn't you?

9 minutes ago, The Fish said:

You lot are like my 76yr old Dad whenever I use a phrase like "tablet" or Cappuccino. 

"arty farty coffee if you ask me."

Go and get your slippers and book of sudoku,  you ungrateful pack of geriatrics.

I can assure you, as a mid sixties gadgie, there is no way on gods green earth that someone at 76 has any confusion around the word "tablet"

• Haha 1

Just now, Toonpack said:

I can assure you, as a mid sixties gadgie, there is no way on gods green earth that someone at 76 has any confusion around the word "tablet"

As a term for a handheld electronic device? I bet they fucking do.

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

aka defending deep 

Yeah, fuck it. Lets resist change. Call it asoccer, lets say Bruno's a half back.

If I wasn't such an ornery cunt, I'd give up on the lot of you. 

1 minute ago, Alex said:

A low block isn’t anything new though. It’s just a trendy hipster term for a team that sits deep to soak up the pressure 

I don’t know why he couldn’t have just  used the English, Catenaccio.

• Haha 1

2nd semi final we've been in since I've been a supporter. The other one, the FA Cup game against Man Utd never really felt like we had a real chance, Shola got a consolation that was about it. 

On a freaking working day as well ffs. Pushing out meetings as we speak :nufc: 

Defensive 442 is NOT an appropriate topic for today, get a grip lads!

4 minutes ago, aimaad22 said:

2nd semi final we've been in since I've been a supporter. The other one, the FA Cup game against Man Utd never really felt like we had a real chance, Shola got a consolation that was about it. 

On a freaking working day as well ffs. Pushing out meetings as we speak :nufc: 

Defensive 442 is NOT an appropriate topic for today, get a grip lads!

It wasn’t being mooted as one. Just a stick to bash the fish with ;)