nathan jone's flock of rather nervous hampshire sheep v eddie howe's brokendollless swashbuckling semi-finalists.

thebrokendoll

1 minute ago, Kid Dynamite said:

We need to drop Joelinton into DM too. Bruno's through balls are too good to have him doing the donkey work all game 

Absolutely. We're a different side with that setup. Bruno needs to be unlocking defences. 

1 minute ago, aimaad22 said:

90 minutes away from a cup final and we're well in the driving seat - who would have thought a year or so ago. Brilliant stuff :nufc: :nufc: 

Will Bruce get the credit though?  

• Haha 3

Just now, Ayatollah Hermione said:

The home game should be about taking it to them from the word go. There’s no chance they’ll press like they did tonight up here

Exactly. They will go into it on low spirits anyway. If we score early then the game will be settled 

Isak must start next match, Wilson has been really poor these last few games and doesn't deserve to be kept in. He needs to find whatever he's suddenly lost. We can't have passengers out of loyalty when it's clearly not just a lack of confidence, he's short of fitness. 

ASM is showing improvements with each game. Only issue is the lack of tracking back in lieu of Willock. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Chaser said:

Isak must start next match, Wilson has been really poor these last few games and doesn't deserve to be kept in. He needs to find whatever he's suddenly lost. We can't have passengers out of loyalty when it's clearly not just a lack of confidence, he's short of fitness. 

ASM is showing improvements with each game. Only issue is the lack of tracking back in lieu of Willock. 

i don’t think it’s as much of a concern with Joelinton mopping up behind him 

Just now, Dougle said:

The sum total of Fuck All. Aye let's play the loyalty game.

He was phenomenal in the run up to the WC (despite illness issues). He was desperate to be a part of it. Is that what’s going on?  

3 minutes ago, Alex said:

I was trying to think who Isak reminded me of. And the way he kind of floats about and that lovely first touch where it looks easy and it came to me -  Kluivert 

I was having the same struggle, but it wasn't Kluivert...

Screenshot_20230125_091352.jpg.9f6157b122b3b35743125c3c4580fcca.jpg

• Haha 4

Just now, Toonpack said:

Dunno etc is wrong with Wilson but he's a yard of the pace in thought as well as in effort, shadow of his former self.

I ws saying the same earlier. Southgate gave him the One Flew Over the Cuckoo Nest treatment in Qatar. 

• Haha 1