Anthony Gordon Handsome Winger Man

Ayatollah Hermione

3 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I always find your arm-based puns very humerus. 

that was just off the cuff, I was going out on a limb.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Tom said:

You can see his logic in picking 20 & 8 is a strange number for where Gordon Will be operating…however..

kind of serves Pearson right :lol: 

he'll have his eye on the number 10 shirt for when ASM leaves in the summer. 

but so will Maddison 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

It's ok, the dollar he makes he will get another.  Slack cunt.

The dollars are made out of being a well meaning clown, so this is true to form.

• Haha 1

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11712035/Newcastle-star-Anthony-Gordon-face-JAIL-time-getting-caught-driving-road-ban.html

There's a worrying pattern emerging for our players and driving offences. Obviously the headline is a bit hyperbolic because the likelihood of Gordon serving time is slim to say the least. As for the alleged offence itself it says he was seen parked, so whether he was shown just in the driving seat or there's actually pictures of him driving it's not clear. We do know that he needed a lift back from the Metro Centre a few days before this, so it would seem he's either had a moment of madness or it's a misunderstanding. Regardless neither he nor the club need this craic given he's just signed and there was already controversy surrounding him. 

Edit. There's pictures in the sun of him clearly driving the car. What a fucking idiot. 

Edited by Polarboy

Pic of his girlfriend driving him in to training has her wearing no seatbelt (not that she needs one with her air bags) and holding her phone. 

Granted they’ve stopped to greet a fan but Police can very strict unless the cars stopped and turned off.

9E4AFF37-E643-4781-B008-AEB807676680.thumb.jpeg.596b65fc9bbccf346cce1b9f73dbc3d7.jpeg

23 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Pic of his girlfriend driving him in to training has her wearing no seatbelt (not that she needs one with her air bags) and holding her phone. 

Granted they’ve stopped to greet a fan but Police can very strict unless the cars stopped and turned off.

9E4AFF37-E643-4781-B008-AEB807676680.thumb.jpeg.596b65fc9bbccf346cce1b9f73dbc3d7.jpeg

probably best not to tell them mate.

Seems very much like the dog ate his homework as well, but I suppose there's a small chance given how much upheaval has been in his life recently. If he can swerve it fair enough given how important he could be for us over the next few matches. It would be perfect if he scores one against the bin dippers. 

I’m not a lawyer but I have a bit of legal training.

I’d imagine that any judge will show some compassion and excuse his recent indiscretion as long as his missus agrees for the next 12 months to drive him to training topless.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7