Anthony Gordon Handsome Winger Man

Ayatollah Hermione

2 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

They still come around in the van here 😍

Just had my delivery. I like the Rington's man so always end up buying way too much. I mean if you analyse it, it's the most pointless thing to get delivered anyway, but I guess I just like the nostalgic premise of it. Also helps out on Newcastle and t'Leeds relations. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Renton said:

Just had my delivery. I like the Rington's man so always end up buying way too much. I mean if you analyse it, it's the most pointless thing to get delivered anyway, but I guess I just like the nostalgic premise of it. Also helps out on Newcastle and t'Leeds relations. 

Love it.  Lads in the office were banging on about Yorkshire tea,  I took in some Rington's and they now drink that :lol: 

Tea is fucking vile, which is weird because as a kid, family called me "teapot" because I couldn't drink enough of it (not because I minced around) not sure when but the taste of it went from lovely to fucking obscene at some point and remains so.

• Haha 5

31 minutes ago, Craig said:

Are you STILL to be convinced Pearson hasn't got connections with the club? :lol:

Pretty convinced he'll have made sure it was the correct squad number before he posted it.

I guarantee you he ends up with Shelvey's No. 8.

32 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Tea is fucking vile, which is weird because as a kid, family called me "teapot" because I couldn't drink enough of it (not because I minced around) not sure when but the taste of it went from lovely to fucking obscene at some point and remains so.

Ditch the milk and tea is awesome. Same as with  coffee, lactating cow juice just ruins it

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, spongebob toonpants said:

Ditch the milk and tea is awesome. Same as with  coffee, lactating cow juice just ruins it

I’m very much team coffee, tea, with or without cow juice, is just meh. 

Only time I ever have it is with Fish and Chips. 

2 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Love it.  Lads in the office were banging on about Yorkshire tea,  I took in some Rington's and they now drink that :lol: 

Because of her heritage there is only ever Yorkshire tea in this house.

I picked up Twinings in the shops and it was plucked from my hand and replaced with a box of Yorkshire before I knew what was happening. She doesn't even fucking drink tea.

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

She's aware it's not actually grown in Yorkshire, right?

As if that would matter to her. Yorkshire puddings, Yorkshire tea, waiting until we're officially in Yorkshire before complimenting the view. 

She's reet proud of t'yorkshuh

• Haha 3