howe's rabblement of lawless, scattershot, buccaneers v jones' congregation of well educated south coast gentry.

thebrokendoll

3 minutes ago, Andrew said:

I get why thats been given but I don't agree with it.

Bruno has caught adams badly, but adams had totally lost control of the ball himself, his leg goes flailing straight over the ball to try and get control back and puts him in a ridiculous position.

blatant red tbf. You’d be screaming for it if it was one of their players on one of ours 

• Like 1

Just now, Dr Gloom said:

blatant red tbf. You’d be screaming for it if it was one of their players on one of ours 

Yeah course, Im incredibly biased. 

I agree no arguing with the red card. This has really soured a brilliant day, despite the shite second half performance. Ffs Bruno man. When he did the held up the ball before the ref had blown the whistle I felt like he might do something stupid. Needs to learn from this. 

Edited by aimaad22

This probably does highlight the fact that we have so few options who can play defensively in midfield. we could do with someone now who could sit in front of the defence and protect but we don't have any option from the bench. We've effectively got 2 up top now with only 10 men. 

Edited by Chaser

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

We'll be fine. Willock, Longstaff and Joelinton in the middle. Get Uggers Gordon out on the wing grafting all over the shop. 

It’s made for face ache out wide. 

3 minutes ago, aimaad22 said:

I agree no arguing with the red card. This has really soured a brilliant day, despite the shite second half performance. Ffs Bruno man. When he did the held up the ball before the ref had blown the whistle I felt like he might do something stupid. Needs to learn from this. 

It really has soured this. Foolish petulance from Bruno.