howe's rabblement of lawless, scattershot, buccaneers v jones' congregation of well educated south coast gentry.

thebrokendoll

4 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

That's both legs they've given us a good run in 2nd half. We were sloppy as fuck in possession, which meant we hardly had possession for more than a few seconds at a time, we won, which is what it was all about, but we were pretty poor in spells.

We got nervous because of Willock’s stupidity. They probably feared another screamer or Ward-Prowse getting a decent opportunity.

I thought that Joelinton was immense again. He won so many balls, carried the ball forward and showed good vision in his passing. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

After his initial couple of decent runs ASM reverted to what ASM does. A lazy cunt. 

There was one bit where he broke into their box and then basically walked back. He's a workshy fat cunt. He made little gestures of him chasing for balls but made no attempt to block or tackle. 

He's away in the summer and he knows it. 

At £26 million he's probably overpriced 😆

is anyone else spending their wednesday morning idly scrolling through the nufc hashtag on twitter and wondering if supporting a football club can ever get much better than this?

if not, i can highly recommend it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

45 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

in line with current trends, I'm on strike.

no more match threads till my demands are met...

I want a final ticket, that's not unreasonable!

:lol:

You selfish bastard, threatening to derail our WHOLE SEASON for your own gain.

Shocking behaviour !!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

3 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

is anyone else spending their wednesday morning idly scrolling through the nufc hashtag on twitter and wondering if supporting a football club can ever get much better than this?

if not, i can highly recommend it.

Sportswashed 👆

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, Alex said:

Sportswashed 👆

The stick we'd be taking right now if we were sitting in 10th and desperately spending more than all the other European leagues put together to try to get up the league by the way.

• Like 5

I'm now at that mindset where, if we lose the Final I'll not be particularly disheartened. 18 months ago we were among the favourites to go down, managed by an oaf, owned by a disinterested cunt. We played terrible football, there was a huge disconnect between the club and the fans, a lot of us were genuinely considering giving up on the whole enterprise. 

Now look at us; in the top 4 on merit, managed by a fairly bland but supremely professional young 'manager of the year' candidate, owned by interested cunts. We play good football, the fans and club haven't been so simpatico for over a decade and dunno about the rest of you but I have more interest in football in general than I have for years. 

Say we lose to Man Utd in the final, it's still a huge net gain. Say we finish 5th, that's still a massive, massive improvement. 

We were an embarrassment in the Premier League, now we're being run better than the majority. We are genuine CL contenders and will be again. We're signing exciting players and will sign more.

Edited by The Fish
  • Like 10

36 minutes ago, The Fish said:

I have more interest in football in general than I have for years. 

I'm exactly the same, much to MrsBass' disappointment. Not tonight love we're on the telly :lol:

Edited by MrBass
  • Haha 4

36 minutes ago, The Fish said:

I'm now at that mindset where, if we lose the Final I'll not be particularly disheartened. 18 months ago we were among the favourites to go down, managed by an oaf, owned by a disinterested cunt. We played terrible football, there was a huge disconnect between the club and the fans, a lot of us were genuinely considering giving up on the whole enterprise. 

Now look at us; in the top 4 on merit, managed by a fairly bland but supremely professional young 'manager of the year' candidate, owned by interested cunts. We play good football, the fans and club haven't been so simpatico for over a decade and dunno about the rest of you but I have more interest in football in general than I have for years. 

Say we lose to Man Utd in the final, it's still a huge net gain. Say we finish 5th, that's still a massive, massive improvement. 

We were an embarrassment in the Premier League, now we're being run better than the majority. We are genuine CL contenders and will be again. We're signing exciting players and will sign more.

Couldn't agree more with this.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MrBass said:

I'm exactly the same, much to MrsBass' disappointment. Not tonight love we're on the telly :lol:

Aye, same. Driving my family round the bend with my renewed obsession with football. The wife used to question why I used to put myself through watching us week in week out, when were so shit, like a deranged masochist.

I could only say you enjoy the good times more when you’ve experienced the shite. I wasn’t wrong 

Edited by Dr Gloom
  • Haha 2