Where’s good to park in North London!?

Tom

I didn’t want to start the official match thread, as rules are rules & superstitions amongst grown men carry a serious amount of weight :o 

I should be down the smoke for this, despite having no chance in hell of securing a match ticket. 

I hate London in all honesty & my capacity to stay there seldom runs past two days. 

However it’s certainly going to be a home from home on cup final day, I just hope we don’t make a holy show of ourselves like the fountain shitters down the road.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Tom said:

I didn’t want to start the official match thread, as rules are rules & superstitions amongst grown men carry a serious amount of weight :o 

Hoy, I acknowledge I ate too much at Christmas but that's harsh. 

• Haha 2

52 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

it would be just our luck if he nukes London two days before the final 

Putin and MBS are bessies, I read it on SMB, so I expect Putin will use some kind of genetically specific targetted nerve agent to wipe oput Man Uinited and their fans only. Which gets the thumbs up from me. :thumbup:

• Like 3

Impossible to get a train now so IF I get a ticket and IF I can persuade anybody to look after the kids for a whole day or even overnight (hello, anybody?), I'll have to drive. So this question is actually relevant to me now. 

I'm in the same boat as you Tom, not a snowball's chance in hell of getting a ticket, but I'll be in London for the day. Probably be there with a good mate who's a Man Utd fan who saw the pricing and equally said "Fuck that!"

I looked into Boxpark Wembley earlier to see if they were screening it but it seems now. Massive missed opportunity IYAM.

CARABAO CUP FINAL FANPARK - TEAM TBC | BOXPARK

Edited by Craig

28 minutes ago, Renton said:

Impossible to get a train now so IF I get a ticket and IF I can persuade anybody to look after the kids for a whole day or even overnight (hello, anybody?), I'll have to drive. So this question is actually relevant to me now. 

Adam Johnson entered the chat

• Jaysus... 1

4 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

No chance of me going south, but Fist Jnr wants to watch it. 

Anyone recommend any child ( he’s 12) friendly pubs that;

1-Will have it on

2- Serve decent beer? 

Pacific is child friendly and have plenty of screens if you're wanting somewhere central in the town.  I don't know what you consider decent beer, and I can't stand that craft shite that's popular these days.  They certainly have better options than Carling and Fosters though.