Have you seen this?!!!

ShirtBrigadeLtd

Immediately after World War I, A black chevron was added to the away shirt. The 1918 version boasts a stylish Grandad collar in a contrasting Black to the White. The buttons again offer a contrast in Black down to the middle of the Chevron and of course, black cuffing to the sleeves. 

The Newcastle coat of Arms sits proudly embroidered on the chest. The three towers symbolising the fortress forunded by Robert Kurtgez - William the conquerors son. The two sea horses symbolise the affection of the city to the sea. The inscription under the emblem "Fortiter Defendit Triumphans" also referred to the times of confrontation between the English and Scandinavian tribes.

GET YOURS HERE 

http://www.shitebrigade.co.uk/product/newcastle-united-1918-1924-away-shirt

Newcastle_1.0-removebg.png

Newcastle_1.2-removebg(1).png

Newcastle_1.3-removebg (1).png

7 minutes ago, ShirtBrigadeLtd said:

Immediately after World War I, A black chevron was added to the away shirt. The 1918 version boasts a stylish Grandad collar in a contrasting Black to the White. The buttons again offer a contrast in Black down to the middle of the Chevron and of course, black cuffing to the sleeves. 

The Newcastle coat of Arms sits proudly embroidered on the chest. The three towers symbolising the fortress forunded by Robert Kurtgez - William the conquerors son. The two sea horses symbolise the affection of the city to the sea. The inscription under the emblem "Fortiter Defendit Triumphans" also referred to the times of confrontation between the English and Scandinavian tribes.

GET YOURS HERE 

http://www.shirtbrigade.co.uk/product/newcastle-united-1918-1924-away-shirt

Newcastle_1.0-removebg.png

Newcastle_1.2-removebg(1).png

Newcastle_1.3-removebg (1).png

sloth no GIF

Just now, ShirtBrigadeLtd said:

Its an original Newcastle shirt - I figured a REAL fan would know that ;)

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Newcastle_United/Newcastle_United-change-kits.html

Toffs did a version of it that and it didn't look as cheap as yours and there wasn't a crest on it as the original didn't have one on. Good luck on your venture but I'm a retro shirt buff as well as originals but I wouldn't be bothering with it tbh. 

1 minute ago, ShirtBrigadeLtd said:

Please don't call me 'mate'...... as a woman I find that highly offensive

If you find mate offensive this really isn't the forum for you as there's some right cunts on here, pet. :good:

• Haha 6

8 minutes ago, ShirtBrigadeLtd said:

Please don't call me 'mate'...... as a woman I find that highly offensive

I'd never make suppositions about anyone's gender in the current woke climate, but are we saying that Kristian is the long form of Krissie now? :dunno:  

• Haha 4

15 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

I'd never make suppositions about anyone's gender in the current woke climate, but are we saying that Kristian is the long form of Krissie now? :dunno:  

Are you saying she isn't a single 'mum' working for the NHS but some lad called Kristian? I hope Gemmill does arrange to see her because when it gets down to the rumpy pumpy the thread title of 'Have you seen this?*' is going to take on an entirely different meaning. 

*Comparisons may not be too kind to one of them. :cuppa:

PM from Gemmill: "Hi Krissy/Helen, I'm not into shirts or going to football games but I am into cyber love, if this sounds like you as well then HAVE YOU SEEN THIS? ........"

chinese-mouse-25064829__01.thumb.jpg.50e97a026df79eb371d3fe9311e820f7.jpg

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Haha 7

6 minutes ago, ShirtBrigadeLtd said:

At what point did I say Kristian was MY name?......I'm actually Helen.....sorry to disappoint you duck

Being a single mum has really taken its toll on you, Helen.

WhatsApp_Image_2020-09-12_at_19.44.53.jp

• Haha 7