Have you seen this?!!!

ShirtBrigadeLtd

14 minutes ago, ShirtBrigadeLtd said:

'Pet' is even worse!!!!!!!

I find this cultural rejection quite offensive. :sad:

Anyway, I mean this strip might be historically accurate but I'm not sure there is a market for people to unleash their inner Rees-Mogg and dress as Victorians, although I may be interested in your line of swim wear if you do this? 

I actually saw your shirt recently on eBay @ShirtBrigadeLtdand if I liked the style of it I'd have bought it years ago when toffs did a more realistic version of it, in all seriousness, it's too silky looking and the crest doesn't need to be on. Good luck if you can shift a few but we're just old cunts with differing degrees of taste on here so not your target audience. Try twitter with the #NUFC hashtag as there are some on there who might go for it but don't get into any collaboration with someone called Wraith or NUFC matters as you'll be seeing your shirt for sale under someone elses name with a token amount going to charidee. :good:

• Haha 3

On 02/02/2023 at 15:44, ShirtBrigadeLtd said:

Immediately after World War I, A black chevron was added to the away shirt. The 1918 version boasts a stylish Grandad collar in a contrasting Black to the White. The buttons again offer a contrast in Black down to the middle of the Chevron and of course, black cuffing to the sleeves. 

The Newcastle coat of Arms sits proudly embroidered on the chest. The three towers symbolising the fortress forunded by Robert Kurtgez - William the conquerors son. The two sea horses symbolise the affection of the city to the sea. The inscription under the emblem "Fortiter Defendit Triumphans" also referred to the times of confrontation between the English and Scandinavian tribes.

GET YOURS HERE 

http://www.shitebrigade.co.uk/product/newcastle-united-1918-1924-away-shirt

Newcastle_1.0-removebg.png

Newcastle_1.2-removebg(1).png

Newcastle_1.3-removebg (1).png

Please don't try and peddle your shit wears here...... as a man of taste I find that highly offensive

• Haha 2