How about a nice set of draws, pet v The gnashing walls of perpetual whining and phlegm, la.

trophyshy

2 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

They will be bouyed by that result last night no doubt.  They have pace for fun at the moment.

Despite our lack of wins recently we are still unbeaten and hard to beat at home.

There was some pundit on the radio there saying that Liverpool are back and Klopp has rescued the season. What, after beating Everton at home? 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Renton said:

There was some pundit on the radio there saying that Liverpool are back and Klopp has rescued the season. What, after beating Everton at home? 

Klopp himself said that is the best they have played all season.

Talk about a low bar.

I hope the lads are more up for this game than I am. It's usually the game I want to win more than any other every season but I've barely given it a second thought this week. 

A win would surely terminate any notion they may have of a late run into the top 4 and give us a hell of a boost before next week's.

Hope we finally hit some post world cup  form

• Like 2

Eddie Howe on team news:

“We didn't think Miggy [Almiron’s] hand injury was bad. It was enough for him to come off but not to cause any long-term damage. “Maxi [Allan Saint-Maximin] was on his feet and okay, so we knew pretty early that those injuries weren’t too bad. Joe [Willock] was the big concern and after a scan we got some good news that it’s not serious.”

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

I am bricking it for next 2 weekends, so much hanging off us playing the two teams I despise more than any others on the whole face of the planet !!!!

Is there though? I don't think we'll win the cup or qualify for CL. I want us too but I am fairly content that we will definitely win things going forward and be regular CL qualifiers. This season everything is a bonus.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Is there though? I don't think we'll win the cup or qualify for CL. I want us too but I am fairly content that we will definitely win things going forward and be regular CL qualifiers. This season everything is a bonus.

Trying to temper my emotions, yeah season will have been a good one regardless, but I fucking HATE these red cunts with a passion, losing to them is always shite in my world. Losing to the Mancs in a cup final (again) I think I'd rather not get to the final at all tbh.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Trying to temper my emotions, yeah season will have been a good one regardless, but I fucking HATE these red cunts with a passion, losing to them is always shite in my world. Losing to the Mancs in a cup final (again) I think I'd rather not get to the final at all tbh.

Aye, I feel the same tbh. Nothing is worse than losing a cup final. especially if you're beaten by "United". Cunt plops. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

30 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

I agree about the CL. It can wait and will surely happen eventually.  But winning the first trophy will be the hardest and if we get that monkey off our back this season it kickstarts everything else. I think we’ll lose too but it’s a massive opportunity and we have more of a chance than we did in 98 or 99. 

• Like 3

If we win this on Saturday I think there’s a good chance we will finish 4th. It’ll largely kill any hopes these have got and spurs best midfielders are all injured . Chelsea may click and go on a run but that’s unlikely without a striker. Fulham & Brighton are going well but are too inconsistent . The next 10 days make or break our season tbh :cuppa: 

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

I dont get all this doom and gloom........we are 4th in league with one defeat they are a place above granted we've hit a sticky patch of draws,but its a one off game and we have the meanest defence atm

3 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

If we win this on Saturday I think there’s a good chance we will finish 4th. It’ll largely kill any hopes these have got and spurs best midfielders are all injured . Chelsea may click and go on a run but that’s unlikely without a striker. Fulham & Brighton are going well but are too inconsistent . The next 10 days make or break our season tbh :cuppa: 

Agreed. trophyshy now.

Nervous Ted Striker GIF by filmeditor

Whoever starts LC final thread.

diarrhea GIF by Wrecked

• Haha 2

Despite not being at all arsed what happens (which is definitely true because I’ve told myself that) my body seems to be telling me something different. Varying from a mild case of butterflies in the stomach to absolutely bricking it about the next two games - especially the league cup final - and everything in between. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

41 minutes ago, Rosco said:

I dont get all this doom and gloom........we are 4th in league with one defeat they are a place above granted we've hit a sticky patch of draws,but its a one off game and we have the meanest defence atm

It's not doom and gloom other than we're playing the two biggest bunch of cunts we could possibly face, who could tarnish our great season (so far) anyone but those bastards could torpedo us and I'd be happier.

A part of me will never forgive Keegan (despite what he's done since) for 1974 !!!!

• Haha 2